Сфера деятельности: Operations
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Monmouth Junction, NJ
Страна: United States
Manager- Physical Flows
Provide strategic leadership to the distribution in a high volume order fulfillment environment to meet department productivity and safety goals. Responsibilities will include all activities related to order filling, stock replenishment, productivity, accuracy (order picking and inventory), budget preparation and equipment operation. Incumbent will act as a liaison with Customer Service, Credit and Manufacturing departments.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
1. Recommend and implement measures to improve worker motivation, equipment performance, work methods, and customer services.
2. Maintain or verify records of time, materials, expenditures, and crew activities.
3. Ensure all safety rules and regulations are met.
4. Plan work assignments and equipment allocations to meet transportation, operations, or production goals.
5. Resolve worker problems or collaborate with employees to assist in problem resolution.
6. Review and analyze orders, production schedules, blueprints, to ensure productivity schedules are met, run monthly reports and other ad-hoc reports as needed.
7. Communicate with customers, supervisors, contractors and other personnel to exchange information and resolve issues.