Сфера деятельности: Operations
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Berkeley Heights, NJ
Страна: United States
The Planning Master Data Manager is responsible to define, configure and monitor the master data attributes that process demand into supply output throughout the L’Oreal USA integrated systems landscape, with a specific near term focus in the KISS Supply Chain transformation. This role will help to define strategies, as well as develop and deliver solutions that enable the collection, processing and management of planning information, and the subsequent delivery to various audiences. This role will also lead/participate in ongoing efforts to modernize, optimize and simplify our systems and processes by providing thought leadership, incorporating best practices, and developing standards of master data and its integration across dependent systems, warehouses and data marts.
The Planning Master Data Manager will also serve as the planning master data subject matter expert on business initiatives to provide guidance for new data governance processes, maintenance and analysis.
The position actively engages and works with cross-functional teams to conduct business process reviews and master data related continuous improvement projects. The Planning Master Data Manager will significantly contribute to a world-class data organization measuring against three main principles: 1) business value 2) organizational trust in data 3) data integrity/quality.
· Facilitate the development and implementation of data quality standards, data protection standards, and adoption requirements across the zone.
· Support and facilitate requirements gathering and process redesign workshops as needed to define and document new requirements
· Prepare and maintain work instructions and training aids to train business stakeholders to be effective based on a centralized governance process.
· Provide guidance & training other master data team members and business partners on master data standards, protocols and impacts
· Review master data requests for adherence to standards for all master updates; product, vendor, plant and customer information is added and maintained within requirements and with quality
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Systems or related field
• Master's Degree is a plus
• Experience with SAP ECC, SAP APO and MDM tools (Elixpedia, DPM, Power BI).
• 5-7 years' Master Data Management development and analysis experience in a data-intensive consumer goods or retail company.
• Prior experience managing an MDM program a plus.
• Knowledge of industry leading data quality and data protection management practices.
• Demonstrated skills with change management concepts and strategies, including communication, culture change, performance management system design and training.
• Ability to translate user requirements into functional specifications and systems design as it pertains to master data elements.
• Self-starter, detail-oriented, proactive problem-solver that is able to meet set strategic goals in a dynamic environment.
• Demonstrated project management experience managing key performance metrics and understanding their respective impact to business strategy.
• Excellent written and verbal communication/facilitation skills.