Функция: Информационные системы
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: New Jersey - Clark
The Application and Delivery Manager is responsible for defining, delivering and maintaining applications for L’Oréal Research and Innovation (R&I) US. The Manager ensures that US requirements are understood and met with solutions which fit within the R&I framework. The Manager coordinates local needs by building strong partnerships with end users. The Manager manages the demand for new projects and owns the applications road map within USA R&I organization. He/she must also collaborate with other global IT R&I colleagues.
- For Specific US needs, translate business strategy and requirements into technical vision and implementation.
- For Global Applications, accountable for delivering applications projects end to end ensuring scope, time, cost and quality
- Build Interconnections with other Innovation functions (MTI, Incubator …) and end users.
- Organize key user communities
- Runs a PMO function in coordination with global R&I PMO team. Accountable for developing and maintaining the USA R&I Applications portfolio.
- Proactively develop and maintain technical alignment with global strategies and efforts.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
- Master’s degree in a Computer Science area strongly preferred. BS with significant experience will be considered.
- At least 8-10 years’ related Information Technology work experience preferably in a research lab setting. Scientific training or work experiences a plus.
- Service oriented and user driven individual with strong critical thinking approach. Inquisitive, creative, innovative, positive nature, active listening skills, excellent organization and presentation skills, team player and collaborator, self-motivated.
- Strong Project Manager with track records of delivering integrated web and enterprise software
- Hands on Experience with development tools and new implementation technologies;
- Familiarity with Security, Technical Architecture, Cloud Architecture domains in order to proactively collaborate with expert teams.
- Open minded with new technologies.
- Ability to lead and work with multidisciplinary and virtual teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
◄ Вернуться к списку вакансий