Сфера деятельности: Information Systems
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Clark, NJ
Страна: United States
The R&I Applications Support Manager provides support for all Research and Innovation (R&I) applications in the USA. This role requires high level of understanding of R&I strategic business applications and use cases in order to provide relevant recommendations and/or identify gaps in the current applications portfolio.
The R&I Applications Support Manager leads US deliveries of all Global R&I IT Applications. The R&I Applications Support role is the primary point of contact for all R&I IT applications. This role coordinates with and relies on US and Global R&I IT applications specialists to fulfil advanced support requests.
The R&I Applications Support Manager is responsible for communication and training of applications users as well as ongoing and monitors adoption
The essential functions of R&I Applications Support role are:
- Lead the deployment of all Global R&I IT applications
- Defines, maintains, supports R&I specific applications
- Manages enhancement requests for all Global R&I IT applications
- Develops and maintains a knowledge base dedicated to the support of R&I applications.
- Oversees all incoming R&I applications operational requests
- Supports IT projects in the labs whenever existing R&I applications are involved.
- Works in conjunction with the support teams in France for all R&I applications.
- Coordinates with the rest of the IT team including Level 2, Level 3 support to seek resolution on tickets.
- Troubleshoot problems in applications, including follow-up problem resolution, root cause analysis and process improvement
- Understand challenges of application deployments and upgrades as well as resource allocations and how to execute them successfully
- Update and manage production software for all releases and patches (/DevOps)
- Undertake and create Standard Operating Procedures
- Organizes and provides trainings for the campus on all R&I existing applications.
- Is responsible for the quality of the service and monitors the performance of the service by putting in place traceability features, metrics and KPIs to manage this service.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Application support
- Project Management
- Cloud and Microsoft Office 365
- ServiceNow (ITSM and Asset Management)
- MDM / Master data management
- Development/Scripting experience
- Talented in collaborating effectively across departmental functions
- Communication and presentation skills (written and verbal) for various audiences (including scientists, transversal functions and executives)
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Communication and presentation skills (written and verbal) for various audiences (including scientists, transversal functions)
- Proven organizational abilities, must be able to multitask and work well under pressure. Great attention to details and time-management skills.
- Proven ability to perform in a collaborative, team-oriented environment with a strong customer orientation (internal and external)
- Active listener, able to train others, able to constructively challenge
- Self-starting, proactive behavior, autonomy
Education and Experience
- At least 7 years’ experience of Support experience
- BSc/BA in computer science or relevant field; MSc/MA is preferred
- Service oriented and user driven individual with strong critical thinking approach. Inquisitive, creative, innovative, positive nature, active listening skills, excellent organization and presentation skills, team player and collaborator, self-motivated.
- Experience working with Agile and DevOps organizations
- Familiarity with ITIL methodology
- Knowledge of delivering digital solutions in hosted or hybrid environments
- Experience in Lab/Scientific environment is a nice to have
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
◄ Назад к списку вакансий