Сфера деятельности: Digital
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: New York, NY
Страна: United States
In the Active Cosmetics Division, we make a difference to the lives of millions of consumers by improving the health and beauty of their skin, through every stage of life. Our brands (CeraVe, SkinCeuticals, La Roche Posay, Vichy and Dermablend) lead the way in skin care innovation, offering safe and effective products and services that deliver their promises. We invest heavily in research and development, and co-create our products with health professionals, scientists and the 90,000 dermatologists we serve around the world. We also design connected beauty experiences, harnessing intelligent technologies to empower people to take control of their skin health.
Our mission is to make a positive impact on people's lives. We are driven by human values of trust, respect and authenticity. Our teams work in a dynamic, supportive environment and work on meaningful projects that are changing the future of medical beauty. If you want to lead in innovation, technology and research, and you care about collaborating with passionate colleagues, serving communities and acting for the planet, please join us!
The Active Cosmetics Division (ACD) is looking for a passionate, bright and energetic digital candidate to join the eBusiness team arm responsible for Google Search strategy across the Active Cosmetics portfolio.
The role of Senior Manager, SEO Strategy - ACD will lead the Search Engine Optimization strategy across our portfolio of brands. This involves running keyword research, providing search insights to brands, supporting all onsite initiatives through an SEO lense and updating micro-content across the sites.
This individual is responsible for understanding industry and platform best practices, framing the proper SEO strategy based on brand priorities, and executing the on site implementation of this strategy for our brand flagships.
This individual must be outgoing, have strong analytical, writing and research skills, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and manage internal and external resources to successfully bring projects to life. Strong emphasis is placed on attention to detail, accuracy, efficiency, curiosity and interest to discover valuable insights. S/he will be required to work in a cross-functional capacity, leveraging insights and inputs from our own brands as well as other L’Oreal USA organizations. This individual will also help upskill the organization and brands through effective communication of strategies and best practices.
This role drives collaboration and influences multiple levels of leadership to execute on the following key deliverables.
Judgment and Decision Making:
This role will require a balance of analytical thinking, communication skills and product manamgent skills as it will require a demonstrated ability to develop consumer knowledge and insight into tangible strategy. This individual will actively build networks across the organization and they will become the in-house expert on the division strategy to be able to influence, convince, and introduce new ways of executing a variety of these strategies. This position will require moderate supervision to maintain a proper corporate direction.
Essential Physical Requirements:
Must be able to work in an office environment
$100m+ growing direct to consumer eCommerce business
• Reviewing and analyzing ACD sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
• Preparing detailed strategy reports
• Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
• Writing powerful page titles and meta descriptions with strong call to actions to acquire and convert visitors
• Filling websites and other content with effective keywords
• Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts
• Developing link building strategies
• Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
• Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to avoid stay within search engine guidelines
• Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines
1. Leads with Human Sensitivity – Demonstrates respect, develops others (i.e. explains strategic objectives and the meaning of projects; manages senior/junior members as needed) and enriches team dynamics (i.e. motivates the team to work with diverse personalities and cultures)
2. Displays Sensitivity to Our “Métier” – Focuses on quality, continues to build personal knowledge of the beauty business and understanding of beauty and Consumer Behaviors.
3. Demonstrates Entrepreneurship – Takes initiative (i.e. demonstrates resourcefulness), focuses on customers, improves performance (i.e. improves work processes to save time and resources) and develops a vision. Considers consumers a company asset.
4. Innovates – Shows curiosity, imagines creative solutions generating business value, promotes team creativity and utilizes data to draw new insights.
5. Achieves Results with Integrity – Conveys energy, focuses on results, deliverables and follow-through (i.e. accelerates multiple tasks to meet deadlines) and acts with integrity
6. Manages Complexity – Reasons from multiple perspectives (i.e. analyzes issues by combining listening, observation, reasoning and common sense) and makes decisions (i.e. finds solutions when facing dilemmas)
7. Interacts Effectively – Listens and communicates effectively (i.e. presents confidently and convinces others) and actively networks
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please mail [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.