SalonCentric Manager, Sales Administration Southeast & Mid-Atlantic
JOB TITLE: Manager, Sales Administration Southeast & Mid-Atlantic
DEPARTMENT: Sales Administration
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
REPORTS TO: Director Sales Administration, AVP Sales Administration
SalonCentric, a subsidiary of L’Oréal USA, is the premiere distributor of salon professional products in the United States. Through its hundreds of stores, national field sales force and sub-distribution network, SalonCentric promotes the finest professional beauty brands and educates stylists on the latest products and trends.
The SalonCentric Manager, Sales Administration manages the sales support functions for the field sales department. This consists of adroitly managing all details, sales preparation and sales meeting functions; and coordinating with Sales Reporting, Sales Analytics as well as Training to support all field sales processes and the required communications in support of the field sales leadership on an ongoing basis. The Manager, Sales Administration directly takes guidance from the Director Sales Administration & AVP Sales Administration.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages all regional SalonCentric sales administration to support PPD and partner brands including direct coordination with the RD’s.
- Coordinates new hire training needs with the Training team and administers the onboarding process with the appropriate sales manager.
- Ensures consistency within the region in the following areas: (Sales Meeting formats and communication with local brand personnel, Training documentation (ex: On-Boarding, Hazmat certification, etc...), SFDC postings.
- In coordination with the AVP, Sales Administration supports the RVP and DSMs via documentation of regional sales funds T&E and budgets.
- Manages vendor payment account set-up and event payment with meeting vendors
- In conjunction with RVP’s, manages the set-up and maintenance of regional discount account contracts.
- Ensures coordination of sales department T&E budgets with the Regional Directors.
- Screen and coordinate all ad hoc reporting as requested by RDs and other field sales leadership with the Director, Sales Administration.
- Attends all regional sales planning meetings and sales meetings as feasible.
- Coordinates with the Education team as needed in support of the region sales team.
- Supports consistency within the RVP QAM, Sales Prep & Sales Meeting process and communicates the priorities that the RVP’s and Sr. Management have established for that time frame.
- Maintains intimate familiarity with SalesForce.com, DSA, Analyzer and Mosaic (ROE system) to support field sales management.
- Supervises all communication and sales administration methodologies for accuracy.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of six years demonstrated success as a sales administration coordinator.
- Preferred experience in Beauty Industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel (including Pivot Tables, filtering and CSV files), One Note, Access, Power Point, and Microsoft SharePoint are required.
- In-depth understanding of the reporting components of SalesForce.com, or the ability to quickly learn same
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and presentation ability.
- Conflict management is a required skill
- Excellent organizational ability and time management skills; proven experience operating in a hi-tempo environment managing and prioritizing multiple tasks.
- Accuracy and integrity of communications/information is required.
- Must be able to adapt to occasional flexible work schedule due to necessary deadlines and ad hoc reporting requirements.
- Some reasonable travel is required The ability to coach up and eliminate non-essential work is preferred. 20% as needed.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.