SalonCentric, a subsidiary of L’Oréal USA, is the premiere distributor in the United States of salon professional products. Through its hundreds of stores, national field sales force and sub-distribution network, SalonCentric promotes the finest professional beauty brands and educates stylists on the latest products and trends.
JOB TITLE: Manager – Sales Reporting & Analysis
REPORTS TO: Assistant VP Sub-Distribution Sales Operations
LOCATION: St. Petersburg, FL (NOC)
The Manager, Sales Reporting & Analysis is responsible for all reporting needs in support of vendor sales programs and activities in the sub-distribution channel. The position compiles, organizes, and reports sales data and information to support SalonCentric’s Sub-Distribution team, as well as providing partner brand reporting. Communicates and works directly with VP Sales & Development and AVP Sales Operations to develop and institute reporting tools to assist sub-distributor owners and sales managers to properly manage the business. The position will also be responsible for a broad range of sales administration projects and tasks.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Under direction of AVP Sales Operations, administer and provide reporting of vendor programs and activities (sell-through, color conversions, rebates, credits).
- With guidance from sales leadership, develop and maintain a set of automated and standardized sales reports to be used on a daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis by the Sub-Distribution management team.
- Create, maintain and publish daily a national sales ranking report, and create ad hoc reporting as requested by Sub Distribution Management.
- Provide analytical and administrative support in the following areas:
- Set-up and maintenance of program requests (TEAs/PRFs) for Sub-Distribution programs and events
- Reporting and reconciliation of TEAs/PRF’s
- Bill-backs for education, incentives and special programs created by the brands
- Loyalty program reporting, reconciliation and tracking
- Collaborate with SalesForce.com team to determine interface of SF.com dashboard reports at Territory and National levels.
- Attend Partner Brand Planning Sessions with SalonCentric Partner Brands and Sales Leadership consisting of 3-4 multi-day meetings annually at NOC to aid in reporting and administration requirements.
- Develop and manage a sales tracking and e-reporting process. Update e-reporting weekly/monthly to include:
- YTD sales ranking reports
- End-of-month sales reports by Region/Division/District/Territory delivered via email from SharePoint or through SalesForce.com.
- Evaluate the entire scope of Sub-Distribution reporting and create new reports as needed to improve revenue generation.
- Ensure accuracy of all reporting.
- Travel to shows and events as needed to provide general support.
- Perform/lead additional sales support projects and tasks as assigned by AVP Sales Operations and VP Sales & Development
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in sales support/administration with demonstrated excellence in sales reporting and analytics.
- Proficiency in MS Office, including advanced skills in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, lookups, CSV files); SAP experience highly desirable.
- In-depth understanding of SalesForce.com or the ability to quickly develop same, and ability to leverage the platform for reporting purposes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and strong presentation ability.
- Excellent organizational ability and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy and integrity of analytics.
- Must be able to adapt to occasional flexible work schedule due to necessary deadlines and ad hoc reporting requirements.
- Some reasonable travel is required.