Manager/Senior Manager, Media
Reports to: VP, ICC
Division: Multi-Cultural Beauty Division (ICC)
Location: New York Office
- Responsible for managing our complex budget tracking system and media spend. Position will regularly partner with finance on budget related projects.
- Working Media
- Non Working Media – FSI, DFSI, Customer Marketing, Sponsorship Fees
- Agency Fees
- Media PO management – Opening & Revising of Finance budget submissions
- From a budgetary standpoint, act as the liason/bridge between finance, marketing and media agencies
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, Business Management.
- MBA preferred, not required
- 6 – 10+ years relevant industry experience with minimum 5+ years experience specifically in both traditional and digital media planning and buying on media agency side
- Strong and proven interactive track record/performance.
- interest in cosmetics/beauty/fashion fields preferred
- management for brands that spend in the high millions
- Significant experience in Excel - must be a MASTER in using this software.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills required
- Comfortable presenting to large audiences and senior management.
- Track record of working with cross disciplinary groups within an organization
- Must be familiar with Media Tools, MRI, ComScore.
- Highly creative with a passion and sensitivity for the design/cosmetics/beauty/fashion fields
- Must have strong time and project management skills - with the ability to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to thrive within a fast-paced, dynamic environment - considers him/herself as an entrepreneur
- Strong management skills, for use in working with outside agencies
- Must be highly results driven, organized and detail-oriented.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.