Сфера деятельности: Digital
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Newport Beach, CA
Страна: United States
Manager, eCommerce Site Merchant
The role of D2C Site Merchant is the owner of the commercialization planning process for Urban Decay’s eCommerce platform in partnership with brand and category leads. They will be tasked with overseeing the product & channel strategy, leveraging data-driven insights to make strategic product and content decisions that can generate results for UrbanDecay.com. This role will use daily & weekly performance to better understand our consumer and ensure that their needs can be met through our eCommerce platform. This role must partner cross-functionally with Urban Decay’s direct-to-consumer leadership, the sales team, the marketing teams, the Luxe Accelerator organization, and the D2C sales planner.
This role drives collaboration and influences multiple levels of leadership to execute on the following key deliverables & responsibilities:
· Creative problem solver with the ability to prioritize initiatives and anticipate business needs
· Ability to build effective partnerships and interact successfully with diverse individuals at all levels
· Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to interpret complex data into actionable insights and optimizations
· Demonstrated ability to think strategically, innovatively, and creatively using sound business judgment and quantitative skills
· Proven ability to influence others
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities with attention to detail.
· Self-motivated, results and solution oriented, strategic thinker
· Strong time management and prioritization skills
Judgment and Decision Making:
This role will require a balance of analytical thinking, communication skills and data management skills as it will require a demonstrated ability to develop consumer knowledge and insight and to act on the data in collaboration with internal brand & external account partners. It requires constant interaction within a matrixed business structure (Marketing, Ecommerce, GM, CMO) to coordinate work and deliver objectives. Actively builds networks and becomes in-house expert on the account database to influence, convince, and introduce new ways of improving how we meet the needs of our consumer.
1. Leads with Human Sensitivity – Demonstrates respect, develops others (i.e. explains strategic objectives and the meaning of projects; manages senior/junior members as needed) and enriches team dynamics (i.e. motivates the team to work with diverse personalities and cultures)
2. Displays Sensitivity to Our “Métier” – Focuses on quality, continues to build personal knowledge of the beauty business and understanding of beauty and Consumer Behaviors.
3. Demonstrates Entrepreneurship – Takes initiative (i.e. demonstrates resourcefulness), focuses on customers, improves performance (i.e. improves work processes to save time and resources) and develops a vision. Considers consumers a company asset.
4. Innovates – Shows curiosity, imagines creative solutions generating business value, promotes team creativity and utilizes data to draw new insights.
5. Achieves Results with Integrity – Conveys energy, focuses on results, deliverables and follow-through (i.e. accelerates multiple tasks to meet deadlines) and acts with integrity
6. Manages Complexity – Reasons from multiple perspectives (i.e. analyzes issues by combining listening, observation, reasoning and common sense) and makes decisions (i.e. finds solutions when facing dilemmas)
7. Interacts Effectively – Listens and communicates effectively (i.e. presents confidently and convinces others) and actively networks
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.