LUXE Supply Chain
Manager – Supply Chain Process Improvement Deductions
This powerful role drives changes and improvements to the supply chain by managing deduction resolution and surfacing those areas under L’Oréal’s control. Facilitate these changes by working with appropriate internal and external business partners. Lead, coach, and develop a team of Claims Analysts responsible for Luxe deductions. Work to streamline internal deduction processes. Provide analytics and monthly reporting.
- College degree required.
- 5-7 years related work experience in a related field in a corporate environment.
- Strong understanding of A/R processes.
- Proven supervisory experience with the ability to lead and manage a diverse work force.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and problem solving ability.
- Strong and rapid decision making ability.
- Proven organizational and strategic planning skills.
- Able to handle difficult or challenging A/R situations with diplomacy, tact and professionalism.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Windows and Excel Programs.
- Experience with integrated Accounts Receivable systems preferred.
- Exposure to SAP systems a plus.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the activities and functions of the Deduction Team to include achieving A/R objectives to ensure established KPI goals are met.
- Prepare, analyze and present monthly reports to Senior Leadership to drive results through business process improvements
- Prepare professional quality emails and spreadsheets for communicating with key customers and internal groups on the status of open deductions, including requests for repayment of invalid deductions
- Lead projects to improve the efficiency of deductions processing and increase standardization amongst accounts
- Represent supply chain at variety of divisional meetings and collaborate with internal and external partners of the supply chain
- Lead collaborative initiatives to identify root causes and implement preventive measures to reduce supply chain costs
- Communicate effectively with key account directors, sales AVPs, finance directors and AVPs to resolve open deductions and improve compliance with retailer requirements
- Negotiate with retailers to resolve open deductions on the A/R
- Build partnerships with retailers to better understand their requirements to prevent non-compliance chargebacks
- Develop new strategies for driving process improvements necessary to reduce the overdue open deductions balance
- Responsible for hiring and development of new personnel, along with the terminations, promotions and yearly performance appraisals of staff.
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.