Job Summary: The Supply Planning Manager position will be responsible for carrying out the process and governance of supply planning and will report into the Director of Sales & Operations Planning who is the ultimate business process owner. The role is a hybrid one combining PPD’s GBSC (Global Brand Supply Chain) Manager and BSM (Brand Supply Market) roles.
The job requires supply planning for new products as well as the cruising/replenishment products in the Pulp Riot catalog. The Supply Planning Manager will work cross-functionally with teams like demand planning, brand team, manufacturing, development, and their peers in other PPD brands.
The candidate for this role must possess excellent organizational and data analytical skills so they can drive an integrated supply planning strategy, make tactical decisions and eventually solidify and/or fine-tune existing processes. Aligning with internal stakeholders and “knowing your audience” is key for communicating reports and information with various levels of the business.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Maintain control of supply planning from end to end by acting as a link between global supply planning and local customer supply
- Ensure service and inventory goals are met; influence management as needed to optimize per latest trend
- Analyze weekly demand fluctuations by channel to ensure that stock deployment to DCs is appropriate
- Identify, mitigate, and communicate supply risk to internal customers weekly
- Set/communicate production priorities with manufacturing teams weekly, including timely follow-up
- Review stock parameters 1x per quarter at minimum, or as needed in cases of promotions and launches
- Follow launch sizing LDS process, work closely with Demand Planning to determine agility levels at the time of launch, and then follow through with manufacturing
- Timely launch availability communication, reformulation management, and stock deployment to DCs
- BOC process execution and timely communication with affiliate teams
- Work with manufacturing towards materializing Agility strategy and reducing blocked horizons
- Manage E&O down; at minimum stay within budgeted number or latest trend
- Drive SKU rationalization with the brand team and manage discontinuations
- Timely execution of weekly/monthly planning cycle tasks
- Assist N+1 with budgets/trends; execute special projects as needed
Requirements & Competencies
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to develop relationships, and communicate with all levels and functions required
- Attention to detail: meticulous and accurate when working with data is a must
- Strong analytical, communication, organizational, and cross functional influencing skills required
- Ability to interact and engage with all levels within the group
- Candidate must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in Supply Chain or Operations in a comparable fast-paced industry
- Strong PC skills, advanced Excel skills with ability to find data sources, analyze, and manipulate large amounts of data is required
- Experience working within a complex distribution network a plus
- Experience working within an SAP environment a plus
- Proven Supply Chain or Operational Improvement Project experience preferred
- Degree in Supply Chain or related field required
For more than a century, L’Oreal has devoted its energy, innovation and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty
. A business rich in meaning, it enables all individuals to express their personalities, gain self-confidence and open up to others. Beauty is our language, a universal language. Joining L’Oreal means joining our
mission of offering women and men worldwide the best innovation by meeting the infinite diversity of beauty needs and desires all over the world. A company founded on Science, we continually explore new territories and invent products of the future, while drawing inspiration from beauty rituals the world over. Our formula: Diversity Plus Inclusion equals Innovation and Success
. Drawing on the diversity of our multinational teams and the richness and the complementarity of our brand portfolio, Beauty remains our commitment.
L’Oréal has made the universalization of beauty its project for the years to come, offering beauty for all. At the heart of our activities lies the ambition to lead by example with high ethical standards and the determination to be seen as a good corporate citizen with goals that are not only business oriented but socially responsible. As a leader, we must preserve the beauty of the planet and contribute to the well-being of our employees and of the communities in which we are present. We invite you to explore the opportunities to help us perform this important mission.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.