The Position: Manager, Web Content & SEO
The Manager, Web Content & SEO is responsible for defining and managing a content strategy for Redken.com channels, as well as owning SEO and web analytics in conjunction with our agency and in-house partners. This person will perform content audits, identify gaps, and oversee a content schedule to drive launches and innovations for the brand. The primary objective is to improve brand awareness and boost engagement scores. Responsibilities are:
- Develop a content strategy and work with team members to execute across all audiences for always-on engagement and driving new launches.
- Conduct content audit and identify gaps and areas of opportunity to improve performance and site experience
- Be the thought leader in SEO best practices, including working with our agency partners, training team members, and creating guidelines and best practices for web content
- Work with our partners to conduct keyword and SEO research
- Monitor website traffic and user engagement (e.g., conversions, bounce rates, funnel analysis for drop-off)
- Create guidelines and best practices when it comes to drafting new content for web (e.g., tracking considerations, page titles, metadata, etc.)
- Lead new web initiatives including online quizzes, chat features, etc.
- Effectively communicate with other marketing teammates to understand goals
- Manage freelance copywriter who will assist in developing new site content
Preferred Skills, Competencies and Experience:
- 3+ years relevant experience in content marketing, web strategy, or related position.
- Expertise in Google Analytics and other web analytics tools (e.g., Amplitude, Pendo, Mixpanel)
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems (Sitecore experience a plus)
- The ability to manage multiple projects with little oversight and the awareness to ask for help when needed
- Team player with a problem-solving mindset
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.