Сфера деятельности: Digital
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: New York, NY
Страна: United States
The role of the Manager, DTC eCommerce Performance Analytics & Measurement will be to instill a data-driven approach across our brands and organization as we create the strategy and communication plans used to reach our consumers. This position is part of a Divisional Center of Excellence supporting the L'Oréal LUXE portfolio of Brand DTC eCommerce sites. This strategic role will support the Director, eCommerce Performance in providing brands with proper industry benchmarks and performance drivers and KPIs. By leading the creation of dashboards and other optimized reporting tools, this individual will help upskill the organization in order to create fact-based strategies to optimize their journey across our quick-growing eCommerce channel.
We are looking for a consumer-focused, analytical content marketing & digital ecommerce professional who is obsessed with data and is comfortable working across multiple analytics platforms. This role will also be intently focused on deriving insights from data to drive actionable business results. Additionally, we are looking for a highly-strategic project lead for cross platform measurement, harmonization, and experience initiatives that are critical to the brand and division. This person will evangelize proper tagging and naming conventions while championing strong, well-communicated user experiences across platforms. They will serve as loving owner for corporate and divisional site measurement and performance initiatives, while championing strong, well-communicated user experiences.
The person must also be a self-starter who is willing to share learnings with teammates and brand teams, while also working closely with corporate partners such as our Digital IT, CCE, and Advanced Analytics Teams. This person should have strong communication skills and understand how to prioritize digital projects in an efficient way, while keeping eComm and conversion goals in mind.
Section 3: Requirements
Section 4: Judgment and Decision Making
This role will require strong time and team management skills to maintain the quality of both our internal and external deliverables. Manager will maintain constant collaboration with Brand eCommerce & Media teams to support their product animations and launches. Sound decision-making and interpersonal skills are a necessity. This role will require intermittent supervision.
This role will require a balance of analytical thinking, communication skills and data management skills as it will require a demonstrated ability to develop consumer knowledge and insight and to act on the data in collaboration with internal brand & external account partners. It requires constant interaction within a matrixed business structure (Marketing, Ecommerce, GM, CMO) to coordinate work and deliver objectives. Actively builds networks and becomes in-house expert on the account database to influence, convince, and introduce new ways of executing a variety of strategy. This position will require moderate supervision to maintain a proper corporate direction.
Section 5: Essential Physical Requirements:
Must be able to work in an office environment
Section 6: Financial Scope:
$500m+ growing direct to consumer eCommerce business.
Individual is accountable for managing the financial contracts and relationships for all 3rd party vendors for direct to consumer eCommerce.
Section 7: Required Competencies
1. Leads with Human Sensitivity – Demonstrates respect, develops others (i.e. explains strategic objectives and the meaning of projects; manages senior/junior members as needed) and enriches team dynamics (i.e. motivates the team to work with diverse personalities and cultures)
2. Displays Sensitivity to Our “Métier” – Focuses on quality, continues to build personal knowledge of the beauty business and understanding of beauty and Consumer Behaviors.
3. Demonstrates Entrepreneurship – Takes initiative (i.e. demonstrates resourcefulness), focuses on customers, improves performance (i.e. improves work processes to save time and resources) and develops a vision. Considers consumers a company asset.
4. Innovates – Shows curiosity, imagines creative solutions generating business value, promotes team creativity and utilizes data to draw new insights.
5. Achieves Results with Integrity – Conveys energy, focuses on results, deliverables and follow-through (i.e. accelerates multiple tasks to meet deadlines) and acts with integrity
6. Manages Complexity – Reasons from multiple perspectives (i.e. analyzes issues by combining listening, observation, reasoning and common sense) and makes decisions (i.e. finds solutions when facing dilemmas)
7. Interacts Effectively – Listens and communicates effectively (i.e. presents confidently and convinces others) and actively networks
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.