Функция: Директор по маркетингу / Интернет маркетинг
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: New York - New York
eCommerce & Performance Marketing Manager
10 Hudson Yards, NYC
Reports to: Assistant Vice President, Digital M.U.C.H
We are seeking someone who has excelled at driving demand performance in digital marketing. You will have the opportunity to significantly impact the growth of our company by acquiring new customers to the MUCH brand. The right candidate is not only creative and analytical, but is naturally curious.
Working closely with key stakeholders, including CRM, Social and Marketing, to launch new channel capabilities and execute breakthrough campaigns focused on SEM, Affiliate, Display etc. You will work on the contact strategy and partner with internal teams and vendors to ensure smooth campaign execution while improving the effectiveness of the email channel. You are an eCommerce rock star who gets excited by delivering user experiences that delight users. You get a thrill by A/B testing websites and optimizing experiences to improve site KPIs. You are eager to grow and take on ever-increasing responsibilities.
- Responsible for the strategy, optimization, analysis, and execution of all acquisition-focused marketing programs in support of 100% ecommerce business plan.
- Strategize and execute all programmatic campaigns (in conjunction with internal and external partners)
- Management of SEO and SEM, continually improving website (& collaboration with partners) to grow on SEO to reach fair share
- Management and execution of affiliate marketing campaigns, including working cross-functionally with CRM lead on referral programs
- Drive consumer loyalty through fostering on site feedback loops and increasing ratings and reviews
- Manage the ongoing updates and maintenance of MUCH content and product recommendation system, leveraging explicit and implicit customer data
- Develop and own e-Commerce feature optimization road map, prioritizing new functionality that delivers on the brand promise of delighting customers
- Develop & present solution proposals & recommendations, including analysis of options, justifications, and tradeoffs to sell through projects to senior management and to secure budgets
- Engage regularly with external agencies and vendors, as well as key internal functional areas such as ecommerce, creative, brand marketing, sales, and customer service.
- Partner with marketing, creative and developer partners to create and test new technologies and innovative campaign concepts
- Lead & manage relationships with digital vendors ( site front end, back end and third party site partners)
- Leverage Google Analytics to drive content and UX optimizations
- Curate and manage UGC integrations on site
- 5+ years experience in digital marketing, ideally with a recognized brand in consumer products, fashion, or retail. Direct to consumer ecommerce experience is required.
- Retail/ D2C startup experience a plus.
- Hands on experience planning and managing campaigns in Paid Search, SEO, Retargeting, Affiliate Marketing, Display/Remarketing, and partnerships
- Solid understanding and experience in personalization and segmentation marketing, optimizing Programmatic campaigns
- Deep knowledge of Excel and, hands-on familiarity with analytics tools (e.g., , Google Analytics Premium) and various digital media dashboards.
- Fully conversant with developing and optimizing integrated campaigns, and tracking both budgets and marketing ROI.
- Passionate about marketing; a student of your industry, pursuing knowledge, best practices, competitive landscape and staying on top of trends.
- Strong communication skills, the ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Strong presentation skills and a particular aptitude for synthesizing complex material so that it is clear, meaningful and actionable to a variety of stakeholders
- Technical proficiency and experience with back end technologies and content management systems
- Analytical skills are a must with strong data-mining and in-depth database segmentation experience preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Вернуться к списку вакансий