Сфера деятельности: Marketing
Тип должности: Internship
Тип занятости: Part - Time
Место расположения: Panamá
Want to work for a company that recognizes your individuality, passion, and gives you the opportunity to contribute in meaningful ways from day one? A company devoted to building and shaping your future, and is a market leader in its industry with brands such as Lancôme, Kérastase and Vichy?
Then joining L'Oreal is the opportunity you're looking for!
At L'Oreal, we make the best of cosmetics available to people around the world. Our brands are distributed in a great number of channels, including e-Commerce. These brands have a wide range of products, some of them being perfumes, makeup and skin care products.
Currently we are looking for an energetic, agile and analytical Intern to be part of our Marketing team.You will…
- Analytics Product Management – Building upon current Advanced Analytics team roadmaps, push adoption of proprietary measurement tools within the brand’s organization in your scope.
- Datasets Analysis – Digital Media Data, Website Data, CRM Data, Traditional Media data, Survey Data, Sales Data
- Category Management – Get to know our product categories.
- Data Engineering – In collaboration with the current teams and their Counterparts, develop sustainable data flows between data base systems to support Analytics projects
- Network and learn – about multiple functions with other interns (Digital, Supply Chain, Finance, R&I and Sales)
- You must be an enrolled 4-year degree college student graduating between June 2022 – December 2022
- You must be pursuing a bachelor’s degree with a GPA of 3.0 or higher – preferred degrees include Marketing, Business, Engineering or related careers.
- Proficient English communication skills (written & verbal)
- No experience required, you just need to be eager to learn.
- You thrive in a fast paced environment and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Adventurous. You’ll embrace challenges and change with fire in your belly and a great big smile on your face.
- A Critical Thinker. You're able to identify, analyse and solve strategically day-to-day problems.
- Ambitious. You crave success and we’ll support you all the way. That way, we all win.
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
◄ Назад к списку вакансий