The Matrix Digital Brand Manager will work in one of our three marketing pods and be responsible for authoring and driving digital strategy and developing a cohesive go-to-market plan within their category.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field required
• 3 + years experience with marketing in global companies. Experience with the professional beauty industry and store/chain partnerships is preferred.
• Strong presentation, communication, creative and critical thinking skills
• Strong analytical skills, particularly in database management and excel
• Ability to multi-task and work in a self-directed position
• Ability to assess strategic customer needs and build alliances
• Excellent computer skills
• Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
• Ability to manage budgets
Judgment and Decision Making:
This position requires intermittent supervision as incumbent will be working independently the majority of the time.
Essential Physical Requirements:
Up to 25% travel (driving, flying, train, etc.), lifting of promotional materials and products up to 25 pound which may also require bending.
Annual Budget Responsibility
Annual Revenue Responsibility
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acting As The Gatekeeper For DMI Category And Brand Specific Digital Activations Working In Collaboration With Digital, Brand Marketing, Shows And Events And Education Teams
- Social Content Ideation For Facebook, Instagram (50% Us), Snapchat, Pinterest, Youtube, Twitter Based On Category And Brand Priorities
- Professional And Consumer Influencer Messaging And Content Ideation Across Channels Where Applicable
- Promotional Development And Content Ideation For Ulta.Com, Jcp.Com, Amazon.Com, Sc.Com And Cosmoprof.Com, Matrix.Com, Biolage.Com, Matrix.Com/Professional, Access.Com, Matrix Professional App
- Identifying Creative And Segment/Target Opportunities For Ddm/Crm/Email Linked To Category And Brand Specific Priorities
- Providing Powerful Brand Storytelling And Insights To Support Consumer And Trade Pr, Seo And Other Digital Going To Market Messaging
- Developing Insights And Content Ideation For All Consumer And Trade Media
- Managing And Completing All Briefs For Owned Platforms, Ddm/Crm/Email, Paid Media And Other Digital Activations
- Managing Category Digital Budget As Needed To Ensure Efficient And Effective Spending For Brand Priorities
- Work With Digital Team On Digital Strategy For Shows And Events
- Other Responsibilities To Support Digital Center Of Excellence As Needed
5. People Developer
- Entrepreneurially spirited; strong work ethic and customer driven
- Flexibility and adaptability in an evolving business environment
- Strong analytical & organizational skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Proven ability in building professional relationships, strong interpersonal and communication skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.