When you love your work and the people you work with, amazing things happen.
Join the #1 Beautytech company and build the future of L’Oréal together!
As a pure player, L’Oréal intends to offer the right product to the right consumer, through different paths. Whether you like to buy your beauty products in supermarkets, pharmacies, hairdressers, perfumeries or even online, L’Oréal will have a various range of products to propose to you.
Before starting … How do our recruitment process look like?
1°/ After applying to the offer by filling in your CV information
2°/ If your CV is selected, you will be invited for an Exploratory Recruitment Interview (individual one). The recruiter you will meet with will be getting to know you better, understand who you are and what are your professional aspirations.
3°/ Finally, if the exploratory interview is positive, you will get an interview with the HRBP! If you are successful, then you will be invited for an interview with the hiring manager.
We´re looking for the next
Key Job Accountabilities
- Improve consumer experience and relationships through the analysis and the management of all interactions between consumers and L’Oréal brand.
- Identify all the touch points encountered by consumers, their operational purpose and their role in the consumer experience
- Use analytics to track and understand the consumer experience across channels (Web, Retail, Call Center, Mobile, Social Networks, and Media)
- Assess each touch point’s effectiveness in terms of achieving its intended purpose against both business and consumer experience objectives. Identify strengths and weaknesses
- Develop, publish, and implement an action plan to correct each identified weakness in line with involved departments
- Ensure that the action plan is effective analyzing relevant data such as sales revenue, market share, consumer satisfaction, etc….
- Connect with the entire entity ecosystem (General Management, Marketing, Sales, IT, Finance…)
- Bring innovation and is always forefront of the new media frontiers and experimentation: precision advertising, real time buying…
L’Oréal we are committed to equal opportunities and growth for all the talent interested in joining our company. We are sure that a diverse work environment in all areas and levels increases innovation and understanding of our business”
To meet L´Oréal´s amazing world, follow us
Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin / Instagram / YouTube