Сфера деятельности: Sales & Business Development
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Düsseldorf
We are driven by a passion for beauty that moves the world.
We are the market leader in Beauty and a pioneer in Beauty Tech. As a result of the constantly changing world, cosmetics and technology are inseparably linked for us. Together with our consumers and partners, we anticipate trends and shape the beauty of tomorrow.
We live sustainability and environmental protection. By 2030, our Commitments mark the beginning of a more radical transformation and embody our view of how a company's vision, purpose and responsibility should look to meet the world's challenges. Our 88,000 employees in 150 countries are transforming our business to ensure that our activities respect the boundaries of our planet.
We are looking for people who will join us in making a difference.
Manage, administer and optimize the operation of medical representatives’ networks.
Reporting, monitoring and analysis of performance data and sales activities to support recommendations to the sales management teams to develop and improve performance of sales teams
Deployment and Administration of CRM / CLM Tools for Medical Visitors (Veeva)
· Customers data management: Users management; profiles, roles, validation rules, etc.
· Territory Management - Territory alignment
· Loading data via Data loader - template (accounts, users, product catalog)
· Help with the creation of cycle plans (data extraction, loading of the MCCP)
· Creation of Survey and Advanced Coaching Report
· Control administrative procedures compliance
· Creating reports and dashboards
Responsibility and accountability for the development, delivery, implementation reporting and monitoring of Sales Force Effectiveness (SFE) to achieve key business objectives across identified brands in Derma cosmetics
· Monitor data analysis, sales tracking data and sales activities to support recommendations to the sales management teams to develop and improve performance of sales teams
· Support with the development, implementation monitoring and reporting of bonus schemes for field teams across all brands
· Develop and drive Segmentation & Targeting based on sources of appropriate data. Adapt the segmentation to balance investments and geographical needs for each business unit
· Monitor data analysis to optimize ROI of sales team / marketing action plan
· Business/Science degree or Sales Force Excellence qualification desirable or minimum 1 or 2 years’ experience in pharmaceutical industry or agency in a Sales Force Excellence role. Experience in pharma sales desirable
· In-depth knowledge of CRM reporting systems preferably Veeva CRM
· Organization, multi-tasking and project management skills
· High level of computer literacy with in-depth knowledge and efficiency in Excel and PowerPoint and mapping packages; experience with databases
· Experience of working as part of cross-functional teams
· High business acumen with ability to manage multiple projects with precision and accuracy in a very fast-paced environment
· Strong communication, leadership and project execution and delivery skills essential
· Real-word experience in sales force excellence
· Permanent employment in a crisis-resistant, growing market with a comprehensive range of social benefits.
· A competitive and attractive salary and benefits package
· Individual personal and professional development, a steep learning curve, strong team spirit and an open, cooperative culture
· Diverse, national and international perspectives
Diversity & Inclusion
L'Oréal is committed to providing equal opportunities to its applicants.
We value diversity, inclusion and individual self-expression in the workplace as diversity strengthens our teams and we want to reflect the image of society and therefore our consumers in our company. Any form of discrimination is therefore not tolerated.