Merchandising and Trade Marketing Manager
Reports to: VP Marketing
Summary: Responsible for strategy and execution of marketing in stores to drive sales and meet budgets
- Manage end to end operations of the stores business by delivering a merchandising vision as it relates to in line and promotional merchandising – from concept creation, to manufacturing, through shipping – for all merchandising. Inclusive of:
- Plan & develop pitches to gain exposure in store through key placements and activities i.e. endcaps, wall updates etc.
- Execute all inline and monthly promotional merchandising activations
- Work alongside PPD Stores Team & SalonCentric Stores team to develop & execute plans to engage store employees & create excitement around the brand (Newsletter, Demos, Training, Mailing, contests, education, social activations)
- Key liaison with SalonCentric and responsible for negotiations for total LP in-store placements and real estate opportunities
- Collaborate with purchasing and third-party vendors on new fixature initiatives
- Fuel & CAPEX budget management within color and in collaboration with the other PODS
- Business driving analysis on store planograms, base business, launches, ROI on activations, and forecast and inventory planning.
- Key contributor to all major brand meetings in collaboration with brand teams
- Responsible for the brands representation at live and virtual industry events
- Lead the execution of Unique Art L’Oreal Professionnel’s monthly magazine, and SalonCentric catalogue.
- Manage the design, execution and inventory management of Salon Merchandising
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field
- 2-3 years brand management experience, preferable with Merchandising experience
- Strong analytical skills and financial acumen
- Excellent written/oral communication skills and forecasting experience
- Strong execution, leadership and consensus building/decision making skills
- Computer literacy on Windows, MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Ability to travel domestically periodically (max 15%)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.