Сфера деятельности: Packaging
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Clark, NJ
Страна: United States
Manage development and project activities to ensure timely and cost effective launches of products, promotions, and maintenance of basic and other business activities while identifying new and improved methods that will result in value analysis and cost reduction returns.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
• Marketing new product brief coordination
• Communication Link between the Business (Marketing) & Operations teams (Packaging, Sourcing, Manufacturing and Supply Chain)
• Meeting coordination, minutes & follow-ups
• Product definition coordinator
• Timetable Development
• Feasibility Costs
• Risk Analysis coordination & communication
• Coordinate development with a sustainability conception mindset
• International Development Team coordination
• Perform other duties as necessary or required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
• Bachelor’s degree in Packaging Engineering or a related technical discipline.
• 4+ years experience in product development, preferably in the cosmetics, consumer goods or related field. Candidates with work experience in the Logistics and/or Purchasing fields are encouraged to apply.
• Good communication skills to be able to deal effectively with all levels of our organization and our suppliers.
• Good organizational skills to manage the documentation, material and information.
• French and Spanish Language skill is a plus
• Travel to vendors and plants will be a requirement (10-15% of time)
• Strong PC skills. MS Office software and capable of building presentations on PowerPoint. MS Project experience is a plus.
• Must be eligible to work in the US on an ongoing and permanent basis without assistance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.