Manager, Digital Content (Makeup)
NYX Professional Makeup
Location: El Segundo, CA
Create editorial strategy and related content production for NYX DMI. Propose relevant information and trends for users in order to capture organic traffic.
NYX Professional Makeup
NYX Cosmetics, named after the Greek goddess who ruled the night and symbolized beauty and power, is known for high-quality, professional makeup at accessible prices. A leader in the massive color cosmetics industry, NYX is defined by exceptional quality products with rich pigments and high payoff. Featuring a range of classic, seasonal, and on-trend cosmetics, NYX is a must-have among beauty lovers and professional makeup artists. The brand began with artistic inspiration, a single product and a vision. While headquartered in the heart of Los Angeles, NYX is a global brand available in over 70 countries at thousands of retailers consisting of specialty beauty and fashion stores, freestanding shops, and beauty supply stores as well as on www.nyxcosmetics.com
This editorial strategy should be fueled by insights coming from:
- Global makeup trends
- Prospective teams insights (Global Corporate team)
- SEO keywords trends (Digital Teams)
- This new position would require to be the key liaison between artistry, education, PD marketing and digital departments to optimize use of in-house production capabilities, and to coordinate the efficient retention, scheduling and use of resources between and within departments in order to deliver best in class editorial content (both copy, stills and videos).
- The editorial content coordinator main mission will be to:
- Gather all the needs and productions across departments to build an editorial content plan that will be activated across all the own NYX consumer facing touchpoints (D2C, Social, ecommerce).
- Get to know “what’s happening” across teams, be able to propose synergies and content repurpose to optimize production costs and teams efficiency.
- Be fully aware of the panier to come, in order to propose new concept to create, fully relevant for our gen z audience. Deliverables would be:
- 30 makeup trends per year, 1 trend include editorial copy & stills & videos
- Stills and videos are made for consumer “education” purposes (how to / pro tips)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.