Функция: Отдел операций
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: New Jersey - Piscataway
Position Description - Environmental Manager
Reports to: ETNSHE Director
Direct reports: Custodial Group (3 hourly)
Educational Background: Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or Environmental Science
Experience: 5 – 10 years experience in a technical position, with some experience as environmental manager/compliance officer. Preferably, work completed in a production facility.
1. Manage all waste recovery activities on site (Hazardous and non-hazardous) – maintain certificates in RCRA and DOT
2. Provide leadership to engage and support plant department SBWA activities
3. Participate in and lead plant teams associated with other specific environmental aspects
4. Complete required compliance and permitting documents (Waste Water Permit, Hazardous Waste, Air Emissions, storm water, Spill Prevention, Right to Know)
5. Complete monthly reporting of L’OREAL key indicators
6. Manage public activities associated with environmental programs of the plant or company and represent company at state and national programs.
7. On an infrequent basis, travel to other L’OREAL facilities to understand their programs and gain ideas on improving the plant program.
8. Guide plant for maintenance of ISO 14001 and 50001 registration. Perform as Environmental Management Representative.
9. Work with SHE Management on improvement of Industrial Hygiene aspects of the plant.
10. Manage studies and capital projects associated with improving environmental performance.
11. Support or manage plant teams associated with Spill Response.
12. Provide training associated with Environmental Aspects for the factory
13. Manage department finances related to utilities and waste companies.
Environmental Manager for the plant, reporting to the Engineering department, is responsible for managing environmental activities on the site. Responsibilities include:
The manager will work with the engineering and manufacturing departments to undertake studies and capital projects necessary for achieving improvement ideas. The position has 3 direct Custodial employees and several indirect reports.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.