Title: Finance Manager
Division: Professional Products Division
Brand: Baxter of California
- Manage P&L statement for Baxter of California in order to deliver sales and profitability goals.
- Develop Budget and financial plans of full P&L; prepare reports for financial presentations to PPD management.
- Work with business partners to manage and control budgets.
- Support General Manager of the brand in management of the business and decision making, providing visibility of risks and opportunities from a financial standpoint.
- Perform variance analysis of actual vs. financial plan for all areas of the P&L.
- Work, in coordination with head of brand, on a financial three year plan to improve the growth and profitability of the brand.
- Ensure accuracy of the Balance Sheet and reconcile accounts.
- Perform month end close.
- Do monthly reporting and validation of media spend
- Develop ROI analysis on major spending campaigns to improve the efficiency of spend and impact on sales.
- Ad-hoc financial analyses
- 5+ years of experience in finance preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting or equivalent experience required.
- MBA/CPA a plus.
- Strong excel skills required.
- Fast learning ability is essential
- SAP or TM1/Cognos a plus.
- Must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills; business acumen; leadership skills; oral and written communication skills; and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.