Global Business Development, Urban Decay
Key international ambassador to the brand and advocate for APAC and Travel Retail zones. Brand authority in China market needs, inclusive of Registration. Champion of global assortment management and generosity strategies for the brand.
Responsible for communication of global strategy and partnership with the zone/markets to localize global launch strategies and guidelines. Drive the development of transversal initiatives (360 marketing, e-business, education, retail design) based on key market opportunities, managing through coordination of internal teams, zones and markets.
- Responsible for liaising with Zone Directors and Brand Managers in key markets to optimize all aspects of the business including localized marketing plans, new product launch and planning, retail & promotional strategies, pricing, logistics, etc
- Lead calls with Zones to understand business challenges and opportunities, connect on launch strategy, and identify areas of opportunities
- Advocate for markets and champion key projects, in partnership with cross-functional teams, to optimize marketing, logistics, educational issues, and present new opportunities
- Provide timely business updates to upper management in clean, concise manner
- Work closely with 360 Marketing, PD, Development, GS&OP, and Suppliers to ensure adherence to China registration requirements and deadlines
- Work closely with 360 Marketing, GS&OP, Key Markets and Retail Design to optimize productivity, support category strategies, and achieve brand assortment management KPIs
- Lead brand generosity program from an assortment and strategic perspective in partnership with 360 Marketing, e-Business, PD and Development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, Marketing or related field of study, MBA a plus.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate ability to perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable business partnerships accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities:
- 3-5 years of marketing and/or business development experience (beauty experience preferred)
- Knowledge of the competitive landscape
- Demonstrate ability to build strong collaborative relationships
- Quick learner with an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to adapt in a dynamic environment
- Must have excellent organizational and project management skills
- Must have strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills with exposure to upper management
- Must have strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Must be willing to cater to various time zones to meet tight deadlines
- International experienced required, Asia experience preferred
- Product development preferred, not required
- Fluency in Mandarin a plus, not required
- Ability to travel up to 5% based on business needs
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.