Функция: Человеческие ресурсы / HR
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: Florida - St. Petersburg
HR Business Partner/Generalist for North America Accounting & Accounts Payable Shared Services, working closely with management to attract, develop and retain an actively engaged workforce.
- Support change management initiatives in line with Corp (Accounting Harmonization/Project SMART/Finance Forward).
- Recruitment for Accounting and Accounts payable positions. Independently recruit for nonexempt positions (50% of population) and collaborate with Talent Acquisition on Exempt positions.
- Partner with leadership team to develop robust on boarding and ongoing training programs.
- Act as first point of contact to employees and managers on HR policies and practices.
- Manage employee relations issues, including; counseling employees and managers on policies and procedures, supporting leadership with performance management plans etc.
- Develop and implement employee engagement programs.
- Collaborate with business leads on talent management and succession planning.
- Responsible for; new hire on boarding process, background check, new hire paperwork, files, new hire orientation etc.
- Manage HRIS system updates and local files for all employees in client group.
- Support salary exercise process and compensation projects.
- Implement site engagement activities, team building, bring your child to work day, volunteer day etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR Management or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in a human resources function
- Recruiting and employee relations experience is ideal
- Experience with HRIS systems
- Flexibility to travel to NJ 10% of time
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent problem solving skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Вернуться к списку вакансий