Сфера деятельности: Human Resources
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Somerset, NJ
Страна: United States
Job Title: Manager - Human Resources- Franklin Manufacturing
Function: Human Resources
Supervisor Title: AVP, Human Resources
Location: Somerset, NJ
For more than a century, L’Oreal has devoted its energy, innovation and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. A business rich in meaning, it enables all individuals to express their personalities, gain self-confidence and open up to others. Beauty is our language, a universal language. Joining L’Oreal means joining our mission of offering women and men worldwide the best innovation by meeting the infinite diversity of beauty needs and desires all over the world. A company founded on Science, we continually explore new territories and invent products of the future, while drawing inspiration from beauty rituals the world over. Our formula: Diversity Plus Inclusion equals Innovation and Success. Drawing on the diversity of our multinational teams and the richness and the complementarity of our brand portfolio, Beauty remains our commitment. L’Oréal has made the universalization of beauty its project for the years to come, offering beauty for all. At the heart of our activities lies the ambition to lead by example with high ethical standards and the determination to be seen as a good corporate citizen with goals that are not only business oriented but socially responsible. As a leader, we must preserve the beauty of the planet and contribute to the well-being of our employees and of the communities in which we are present. We invite you to explore the opportunities to help us perform this important mission.
Provide full HR Generalist support to the manufacturing HR function including recruitment, succession planning, individual and organizational development, performance management, training, employee relations, compensation, and governmental compliance. Lead various HR initiatives and projects in these areas. Serve as a business partner with key managers and client groups throughout the organization. Assist with the planning and execution of the annual salary exercise process and prepare monthly HR reporting to various sources.
- 5–7 years Human Resources generalist experience supporting business units
- Bachelor’s degree – Business/Psychology/Human Resources
- Strong MS Office computer skills: Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Experience with using HRIS/Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience with recruiting all levels of positions
- Excellent communication skills (verbal/written) and interpersonal skills
- Negotiation/presentation skills
- Experience in compensation, EEO, human resource policies, procedures, practices and employment laws
- Demonstrated leadership and mentoring
- Must have a sense of urgency and service orientation with a high degree of flexibility and responsiveness.
- Union Avoidance experience a plus
- Strong organizational skills needed
Judgment and Decision Making:
The nature and impact of decisions required for this position is high.The supervision required for this position is low.
Departmental budget responsibility.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Resolve a wide variety of employee relations issues. Provide counsel and interpretation to management on best management practice and human resources policies. Collectively work with site lead HR and Legal at times on most difficult and complex issues.
2. Manage recruitment efforts to include exempt/non-exempt levels and partner with colleges to develop ongoing on-campus initiatives for internships and direct hires. Manage relationships with temporary agencies ensuring strong time to fill rates, onboarding and training of talent. Manage a variety of talent development programs.
3. Implement training and development programs that maintain and improve individual or organization effectiveness of employees within the facility and expand knowledge/skills of plant.
4. Individual contributor in several HR and Corporate special projects.
5. Establish and maintain employee relations programs to improve morale while meeting core business objectives. Partner with Safety council to implement facility initiatives
6. Prepare and review monthly HR reporting for department and maintain documentation in compliance with governmental/legal regulations/internal audit controls and policies/procedures.
Technical / Professional: Human Resources Competences:
L’Oréal USA is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer M/F/Disability/Veteran.