This position is responsible for managing a team of Sr. Analysts to execute divisional sales plans. It requires frequent interaction with the Market Supply Logistics, Manufacturing, Demand Planning, Division Operations, Customer Marketing, Promo Purchasing, Packaging, Development, DC, Assembly, and various internal departments to execute programs and resolve issues.
- Bachelors degree required, preferably in Logistics or Business and/or 3 years related experience
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- 3+ years on proven ability to lead and develop teams
- Proficiency in spreadsheet programs and data bases specifically Excel and Access ; SAP exposure beneficial
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Ability to seek effective and efficient ways to achieve results
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to manage complexity
- Manage and provide assistance, direction, and guidance to a team of Promo and Basic Stock Sr. Analysts to ensure position responsibilities are performed in a timely, efficient manner.
- Lead and participate at operation and division meetings
- Provide Analysis of shipment risks and provide recommendations for alternatives to achieve sales objectives / customer expectations. Work proactively to achieve sales objective.
- Inventory Life Cycle Management
- Promotional Forecast Pass
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.