Сфера деятельности: Marketing
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: New York, NY
Страна: United States
NATIONAL ACCOUNTS HAIRCARE MARKETING MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION
Role Objective: Be the national account champion for the haircare pod and the national account category lead for the Redken brand. Leverage retailer expertise and understanding of all distribution and communication levers. Envision new opportunities; manage 360 activations and go-to-market execution in national account customers. Deliver the channel’s haircare growth targets in hand-in-hand alignment with the sales team and marketing pod.
- Formulate and achieve retailer specific shared growth objectives in terms of annual net sales, retail sales volume, and strengthening of Redken brand position.
- Cultivate high level, in-depth understanding of retailer specific policies, CRM strategies, client facing opportunities, merchandising and staffing policies- actively communicate this information across the pod.
- Be the expert in the competitive set within the National Accounts. For example: retailer brand selection, pricing, back bar/stylist station usage, competitive merchandising, competitive sales programs etc.). Share/report out competitive findings monthly. Conduct market tours quarterly and share/report out findings.
- Assist in net sales management for the haircare category, consistently monitoring shipments, changes in product availability, proactively identify OOS product risks or up-ticks in demand and manage product dis/ phase outs to minimize non-productive inventory.
- Conduct ongoing deep dive analyses (weekly and monthly – sell in and sell out) of new launches, big bets by account and program post mortems to inform business recommendations. National Account Sales Directors will aid in pulling and providing the data, the marketing lead will analyze and synthesize the results. This should also be supplemented with Launch and Liter analysis provided by Sales Admin. In addition to quantitative data, qualitative data needs to be collected for eg reviews, overall feedback from the account etc
- Create and own 360 Marketing plans for each launch/program/initiative within National Accounts
- Continuously provide new and creative ideas and strategic recommendations to drive growth
- Supply retailer deliverables (copy, visuals) ensuring on-time execution based on retailer timelines.
- Own, write and attend all briefs (gaining alignment from all necessary parties)
- Edit artwork to have an account-relevant consumer message to ensure best sell thru
- Liaison with account directors and internal departments to secure opportunities and project manage initiatives to deliver sales targets.
- Liaison with education department to develop support materials and training plans aligned with brand objectives.
- Create sampling plan, by account, based on strategic priorities to drive business
- Maximize promotional opportunities, brainstorm, and offer new ideas. Highlighting star performer, reco discos, etc.
- Work with social and digital to maximize launches and promo opportunities. Ensure digital assets are executed.
- Project Manager to ensure all videos (DMI or Marketing) are on calendar, briefed, shot and delivered to customer on time
- Collaborate with respective NYO departments to translate concepts into retailer specific action plans as well as propose and where appropriate actively co-lead development projects of exclusives which address retailer specific needs or opportunities, ultimately driving retail sales.
- Develop, own and regularly track the budget for National Accounts. Leverage brand priorities and account business drivers to provide recommendations on spend allocation by account. Manage budget for both haircare and cross category promotions as well as ensuring the roll up of the total national accounts budget by account.
- Ensure all programs are captured in Passport.
- Develop a snap shot view of each account spend by quarter, to regularly track spend. Meet with Finance, VP of Sales Admin, Account Director and Passport manager in a monthly reconciliation meeting to ensure budget is on track.
- Contribute to the BFA planning process together with the National Accounts Director, Finance, VP of Sales Admin and VP of Sales
- Lead forecasting of retailer specific sales benchmarks for new skus and ensure appropriate stock levels and product mix, take appropriate action, negotiate and leverage, to minimize returns.
- Responsible for working with the Sales Directors and providing recommendations on all forecasts (launches, liters, Holiday, etc.) and ensuring that Demand Planning has all quantities by the required date
- Responsible for project managing all NIF, PIM and images. Ensuring that they are uploaded to the customer by the due date (working with Sales Admin, E-Retailer, etc.)
- Work with national account sales directors to drive distribution for each launch ensuring that each account is taking all launches. Quickly elevate and work with team to create an action plan if the account does not commit to launch timing
- Work with sales account directors to understand the forecast by account and create competitive retail plan of action, revising plans and strategy by account as needed based upon actualized sales and changes in market.
Own all national account specific deliverables on-time delivery. Identify key priorities for both internal and external stakeholders, own/create the timeline, and communicate to all parties.
- Weekly/monthly statuses with Sales Directors. Own Marketing side of agenda and provide topics to be discussed. Take notes during meeting and send out recaps with clear action items, who is responsible and timing. Follow up during the week/month to ensure all timing is met.
- Price increases – own analysis on competitive set within National Accounts, make recommendation to POD, ensure delivery of price increases to account, follow up with pricing ensure accuracy and everything is uploaded
- Project manage the delivery of Merchandising/POG timelines. The merchandising team will execute/create the pieces but it’s the responsibility of the National Accounts role to own the dates and timing. Add channel expertise around how POGs and launches should look from a merch perspective.
- Responsible for product assortments, recommending new product launches and discontinuations and coordinating assortment changes with retailers while working with internal creative team on fixture updates. Lead timings for add/deletes.
- Project manage the timely delivery of new launch DGs, as well as garnering feedback (via the Sales Directors)
- Lead the development and execution of high visibility retailer specific corporate meetings and strategy sessions
- Lead the development of agenda items related to marketing content (in collaboration with Account Director). Lead timelines for key pre-meetings and ensuring team is on track with timings for reviews with deck with BBL, VP (and GM if necessary)
- Create the deck. Pull from Marketing slides and tweak if necessary so the content is unique and appropriate for the account. Understand the content and be able to flawlessly present it and answer any retailer questions or pushback.
- Own day of meeting logistics (i.e. printing copies, setting up room, etc.). Ensure the image, presentation and actions support brand equity and the strengthening of brand position.
- For items related to marketing content send out comprehensive and timely (same day ideally) notes with clear action items, who is responsible and timing. Follow up to ensure those dates are being met.
- Lead the development and execution of National Accounts Marketing Plans presentation to brand GM
- Kick of the planning process with the sales directors and pod teams.
- Project manage the Sales Account Managers/directors to deliver the accounts data and topline analysis. Provide deep dive analytics of the haircare category by account.
- Lead the creation of the deck, and in collaboration with the sales account, directors and pods provide strategies, 360-degree plans and spending priorities by account.
- Lead day-of meeting presentation in collaboration with the sales account directors.
- Lead and drive holiday for the National Accounts across all of retail (haircare, styling & men’s). Brainstorm with the POD to see if there are any synergies with SC holiday.
- YAG analytics to determine current year plan (worked/didn’t work, etc.) and make recommendations
- Align with POD on strategy and execution for NA holiday
- Work with Sales Directors to get quantities per account. Ensure all allocations are put into the proper places (allocation template, Passport, email to DP, etc.).
- Own the holiday timeline and ensure all timelines are being met (artwork, box ordering, specific account deliverables like photo shoot samples, assets for magazine placement, merchandising, etc.)
- Develop 360 communication strategy around NA holiday and ensure execution integrating into each account’s own holiday
- Actively manage sell thru by account including allocations, deployment, execution and report back to teams
- Project manage all National Accounts events (Ulta GMC, Rater WOW, etc.). Work with BBLS, shows/merch marketing lead, shows education team, and VP and sales to ensure brand priorities are captured and lead getting alignment and approvals from BBLs, VP and GM. At the actual show, act as the point person including ensuring booth is completely set up. Work with education on class focuses for shows/account events. This includes providing collateral, ordering product, identifying product focuses for each class, work with education to brief artists on game plan for each experience.
- Collaborate with cross-departmental team members to help to create the culture and work environment of the haircare pod.
- Bachelor’s Degree at minimum
- 4-6+ years relevant experience
Appendix: Role Support R&R
- NIF and PIM forms
- Communication of pricing to the retailers
- BFA Agreement, and spend program planning and tracking
- New Launch Trackers (Sell-in)
- Upload images
- Provide Pdp information
- .com NIF forms
- Lead creation of all In store merchandising and POG materials
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
◄ Назад к списку вакансий