Функция: Отдел операций
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: New York - New York
Job Title: National Account Manager (HSN)
Division: Multi-Cultural Beauty
HSN NAM Job Description – MCB
· Handle all day-to-day communication with HSN.
· Drive overall process with HSN.
· Lead the entirety of planning for all visits working with both ops and marketing – maintaining project and visit timelines.
· Plan product assortments for visits (host mentions, on-air chyron, etc) and write shows.
· Develop merchandising plan with HSN.
· Determine which assets are needed for each show.
· Project managing and orchestration of the marketing for all visits including supporting assets (B&As, testimonial video, benefit slides, animations, etc) ensuring marketing and creative are delivering.
· Work with Lisa and marketing on preparing on-air presentations/demonstrations.
· Lead prop initiatives.
· Plan asks for HSN marketing support for visits including e-blasts, banners, promos, social, etc. Work with e-comm team to execute. Work with marketing to ensure we are properly promoting our visits through PR, social and web marketing for each visit.
· Identify, outline and provide product claims and benefits for both shows and supporting assets.
· Work with marketing for input/recommendations on how to best market product assortment.
· Pull daily and monthly HSN sales and analyze trends planning off-air support to drive sales.
· Books glam team and travel for hair styling/Lisa’s makeup. Write POs for payment.
· Selects and books models for live shows. Schedules model calls at HSN.
· Sets products up in HSN B2B system – spec sheets.
· HSN Operations Support
o Bi-weekly meetings (Cabretta, Inv Management, Packaging, DP & MSL) reviewing proposals:
§ Ordering of HSN items for visits, autoship and HSN.com replenishment
§ Product delivery timelines
o PO and shipping management of all HSN orders
§ Send QA samples and host samples
§ Work with Cranbury customer service team and finance to validate pricing on every PO
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in a customer-facing role
· Proven knowledge of retailer strategies and objectives
· Strong knowledge of customer strategy and key levers as well as competitors
· Deep knowledge of beauty and personal care, specifically for given category