LUXE Supply Chain
Operation Manager – Physical Flows
The candidate will manage daily operations as well as develop strategy and solutions to meet DC productivity, quality and safety goals. The right candidate will be able to motivate, mentor and coach operation team; you’ll be responsible to engage your team across multiple shifts to maintain highest level of safety, quality, attendance performance and productivity.
- Plan, coordinate, supervise and control execution of DC operation activities, might include receiving/shipping, order picking, stock replenishment, and Inventory control;
- Refine, monitor and analyze KPIs of your department
- Identify opportunities of existing process/system/tools, Initiate continuous improvement projects and manage execution
- Build, supervise, lead and develop a diverse team of supervisors, full time associates and temporary associates
- Create and maintain safety 1st and high quality and professional working environment
- Be subject matter of expert for DC operations, and partner with Customer service/ corporate team to pilot or roll out new solutions
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience in Distribution or related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years supervisory/management experience in a progressive distribution environment with primary responsibilities for distribution operations
- Solution oriented, analytical approach to problems
- Strong leadership, excellent communication skills and Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever changing organization are essential.
- Computer proficiency including SAP, Word, Excel and automated picking systems are preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.