For more than a century, L’Oreal has devoted its energy, innovation and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. A business rich in meaning, it enables all individuals to express their personalities, gain self-confidence and open up to others.
At L'Oréal Operations, we create innovative, inclusive, and sustainable beauty together with our business partners by designing, developing, sourcing, manufacturing, and distributing over 6 billion products globally every year. We support over 36 brands across four L’Oréal divisions. We are consumer-oriented, and we act responsibly all along the value chain. Come join our dynamic team!
What You Will Learn:
Responsible for ensuring that the San Bernardino, CA 3PL has processes that comply with the respective L’Oreal requirements, their own internal standards, and all local, state and federal regulations. Some of the processes to be audited include Social Responsibility, Inventory Management, L’Oréal 4 The Future (environmental), Health & Safety, and Quality programs. This role oversees that the L’Oreal standards and specifications of the facility are met. Leads or facilitates in collaboration with the 3PL the action plans needed to close audit gaps.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Interfaces with key stakeholders across the Active Cosmetics Division (ACD) & Consumer Products Division (CPD) Divisions and across job functions
- Act as interface between L’Oreal and the 3PL which included but not limited to :
- Ensures the 3PL is compliant with local, state and federal regulations for environmental and safety areas including OSHA guidelines and hazardous materials handling/storage.
- Participant in the 3PL’s internal auditing and Continuous Improvement processes.
- Performs systems audits to evaluate any gaps to the standards. Some examples include:
- Ensures the Quality of products at the 3PL is controlled to the L’Oreal Standards:
- Ensures the 3PL is compliant with the L’Oreal financial control systems:
- Ensures the 3PL’s internal training programs meet the L’Oreal Standards.
- Creates, manages, and analyzes data to support CI, Quality, Financial, Inventory reconciliation and other activities
- Identifies “benchmark” activities at the 3PL and shares them with the L’Oreal team
- Keeps up to date with knowledge of industry standards
What we are looking for:
- BA/BS degree with Supply Chain, Engineering; Logistics, Technology, Operations, or related experience, degree in business management preferred
- 5 years of experience in warehousing operations with a sound working knowledge of computer systems, regulatory laws, inventory management practices, and related functions required
- Energetic leader able to rally the team behind a common vision that includes accuracy, attention to detail, empowerment, sense of urgency and achievement of outstanding results.
- Strong leader with effective communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Knowledge and experience in WMS, WHC
- Knowledge and experience of Labor Management Systems, TMS and SAP preferred
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Teams, PowerBI, etc.)
- Work flexible hours/shifts, as needed
- Production machinery may produce noise levels that exceed OSHA’s action level: Employees are provided with and are required to wear personal hearing protection devices in these areas
- Employees are required to wear appropriate personal protective equipment, including safety glasses, gloves and steel-toed shoes
Technical / Professional:
- Demonstrate strong analytical and organizational skills
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills and an understanding of simplification/improvement methodologies
- Demonstrate professional judgment and sound decision-making skills
- Maintain a safe work environment and follow all safety procedures
- Ability to communicate scientific information in a clear and concise manner
- Demonstrate 100% responsibility with regard to actions and reactions
- Act as a responsible citizen in our company and community
- Must be able to interact effectively – both internally and externally
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to manage in complex situation often needing to deliver innovative results
- Demonstrated success in persuasion, influence and negotiation skills
- Results oriented
What’s In It For You:
· Salary Range: $90,100.00-$126,100.00 Annually (The actual compensation will depend on a variety of job-related factors which may include geographic location, work experience, education, and skill level)
· Competitive Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
· Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home)
· Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
· Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
· Learning & Development Opportunities for Career Progression (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
· Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
· Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not b