Сфера деятельности: Digital
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: New York, NY
Страна: United States
Job Description Form
The Brand Engagement manager is a key role within the brand’s marketing team tasked with bringing to life the brand’s social & advocacy strategy through execution of “best in class” consumer storytelling across touchpoints. This individual ensures we are executing consumer-centric content through social and influencer. We are looking for a consumer-focused, data-driven social marketing professional who is a skilled communicator and has a proven track record of helping brands build & execute their social strategies. As we look to increase the brand’s footprint within the market, this individual will ensure that our story is heard.
This role drives collaboration and influences multiple levels of leadership to execute on the following key deliverables to support the development of customer-centric programs that drive profitable, long-term relationships:
This individual will work closely with the Product Marketing, Content team, our internal Content Factory, D2C site lead and the Consumer Activation Lead to ensure that our brand story is properly developed and dissiminated arcoss our various channels. This individual will collaborate with these stakeholders to drive data driven programs and initiatives. They will work to support strategic brand objectives, launches, and activities; responsible for increasing consumer touchpoints, brand engagement and reach for social media platforms.
Judgment and Decision Making:
This role will require a balance of analytical thinking, strong application skills of ideas to develop consumer knowledge and insight and to act on the data in collaboration with internal brand & external account partners. It requires constant interaction across a matrixed business structure (Marketing, Ecommerce, GM, CMO) to coordinate work and deliver objectives. Actively builds networks and becomes the in-house expert on the brand’s consumer mindset to help influence, convince, and introduce new ways of marketing. This position will require moderate supervision to maintain a proper corporate direction.
1. Leads with Human Sensitivity – Demonstrates respect, develops others (i.e. explains strategic objectives and the meaning of projects; manages senior/junior members as needed) and enriches team dynamics (i.e. motivates the team to work with diverse personalities and cultures)
2. Displays Sensitivity to Our “Métier” – Focuses on quality, continues to build personal knowledge of the beauty business and understanding of beauty and Consumer Behaviors.
3. Demonstrates Entrepreneurship – Takes initiative (i.e. demonstrates resourcefulness), focuses on customers, improves performance (i.e. improves work processes to save time and resources) and develops a vision. Considers consumers a company asset.
4. Innovates – Shows curiosity, imagines creative solutions generating business value, promotes team creativity and utilizes data to draw new insights.
5. Achieves Results with Integrity – Conveys energy, focuses on results, deliverables and follow-through (i.e. accelerates multiple tasks to meet deadlines) and acts with integrity
6. Manages Complexity – Reasons from multiple perspectives (i.e. analyzes issues by combining listening, observation, reasoning and common sense) and makes decisions (i.e. finds solutions when facing dilemmas)
7. Interacts Effectively – Listens and communicates effectively (i.e. presents confidently and convinces others) and actively networks
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.