Manager, Sourcing- Urban Decay
At L’Oréal, we have made it our quest to deliver beauty for all. It’s an aim that has seen us expand into over 140 countries, 89,000 employees, +32 international brands, €26 billion in sales and becoming the number one cosmetics group in the World!
We firmly believe that our best success comes from when we can incorporate the concept of diversity at all levels. Our +32 international brands are presents on all Beauty Market segments and all channels.
We are proud of the sustainability commitment, “Sharing Beauty With All”, we made to our consumers and employees. Along with our ambition to reach the next billion consumers in the coming years, we will leave a positively impact in our world. After all, at L’Oréal, nothing is impossible…
Be a part of the adventure and join our diverse Sourcing Team: We are a team of passionate, diverse and responsible business partners, who innovate, create value and open new frontiers to fuel L’Oréal’s growth.
- Accountable for purchasing financial performance including monthly variance reporting, and development of purchasing trends/budgets
- Initiate and lead cost reduction projects through negotiation and new project execution to meet annual goals
- Prepare and participate in cost of goods analysis meetings with senior management
- Supervise Sourcing Analyst
LAUNCH and Operational Performance
Qualifications and Educational Background
- Act as key contact for Development on new product launches
- Define standard budget costs consistent with Cost Estimates & Standard Setting guidelines
- Prepare RFQ, analyze supplier cost breakdowns, using internal and external benchmarks
- Validate supplier capacities, identify potential risks and recommend mitigation plan
- Present supplier award recommendation in line with global and local category strategies
- Provide Operational assistance to meet service level goal
- Bachelor’s degree required in Finance/Engineering/Supply Chain or similar discipline
- 5-7+ years purchasing experience
- High degree of financial and analytical aptitude a must
- Excellent influencing and negotiating skills
- Exceptionally strong Excel and MS office skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to handle various situations, multiple priorities, changing business needs as well as the diverse personalities within L’Oreal and the supplier community.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.