Position Overview: Manage/oversee production for products with suppliers and subcontractors. Create budgets, report/ manage Non Forecasted Inventory (NFI) and manage inventories to ensure all cost and production goals are met.
- Interface with subcontractors to coordinate and track production, receipts and inventory movements.
- Create work orders and purchase orders to communicate short term requirements to subcontractors, order components and monitor inventory and coordinate flow of packaging materials from vendor through subcontractor and into distribution.
- Ensure inventory accuracy, interface with marketing to coordinate and track production requirements and manage/execute rework requests.
- Update and monitor reporting systems to ensure appropriate progress of the fixed schedule, vendor production, deliveries and launches.
- Create budgets and trends for units/inventory and manage NFI.
- Provides leadership and manages the activities of the team.
Educational or Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field is required.
- 5 to 8+ years of previous experience required within purchasing, subcontracting and/or logistics or other related area.
- Hands-on project management experience.
- Prior experience in a management role.
- Knowledge of an inventory management system.
- Experience using SAP.
- Computer skills, to include experience with spreadsheets, pivot tables, presentations, graphics software and database management.
- Experience with SAP a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.