Process Improvement Manager – Physical Distribution
Position to be located in Omaha, NE
The Process Improvement Manager will be focused on driving a step change in customer service and value creation via innovation, productivity improvements, cost and cash savings. They will partner with their distribution team, as well as the Corporate Physical Distribution team in driving common KPIs, best practices, state of the art automation and continuous improvement.
- At least 3-5 years of DC warehouse management experience; additional Supply Chain experience is welcomed
- Strong collaboration skills and demonstrated strengths managing across boundaries (internal and external)
- Knowledge depth in change management and Lean Management Tools are preferred
- Strong, decisive leader with effective interpersonal skills
- Personal depth of knowledge and the ability to teach and coach others
- Project management skills welcomed
- Frequent travel (70%) required to various DC across the U.S.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead CI implementation across the entire site. Will need to be capable of coaching at all levels of the DC organization.
- Ability to solve complex problems to root cause through formal methodology and can coach/train others on this process.
- Strategic Focus: understands what is needed now to drive progress/eliminate loss and what capability will be needed in the short and long-term future.
- Acts as an internal consultant to lead, define, and develop continuous improvement activities.
- Plans and coordinates training to others who will support the Process Improvement initiatives.
- Leads problem-solving efforts to improve quality and eliminate waste/cost of poor performance at the local level.
- Design, drive and perform operational analysis of business processes. Drive and track these projects to successful completion.
- Documents and institutionalizes using controls and scorecards to ensure lasting project benefits. Identifies and leverages best practices across the DC organization.
- Identifies key elements of process improvement and partners with process owners to deliver sustainable and repeatable change. Develops and prepares metrics and related reports.
- Evaluates health of established systems and utilizes the Plan-Do-Check-Act approach to close gaps/improve performance.
- Facilitates the development of master and action plans at all levels of the organization that align to the compelling business needs.
- Functions as facility Process Improvement champion regarding tasks, projects, and operations
- Site contact for corporate CI. Networks and shares best practice with other locations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.