Функция: Supply Chain
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: New York - New York
Purpose of role:
Build and implement the Zone Supply Chain Channel strategy aligned with Sales and growth aspirations within The Body Shop / L’Oreal ensuring all new clients are fully onboarded with all departments of BSI to ensure a smooth on-going operation.
Drive daily activity in the Zone Supply Chain Service team working to the Zone strategy and processes to deliver excellent service for our Wholesale Customers.
To act as a role model and ensure consistent delivery of high class customer service across the team driving results for Wholesale through delivering product to support Event Plans and achieve Sales budgets.
Working with our Supply Chain team to deliver on long term purchase plans driving agility in the supply chain, responsible for reporting KPI’s covering fulfilment of these Purchase Plans.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- To ensure all queries and issues (including operational and quality issues) from Wholesale Customers are dealt with in a timely manner consistently and within SL constraints by the team.
- To monitor and report on the processing, values and status of all orders and allocations across the team to ensure that product is dispatched accordingly for each Wholesale Customer.
- To manage the KPI reporting proactively highlighting issues and working with markets and the MSL to manage short stock situations.
- Identify efficiencies in the distribution of product to the customer e.g. pallet quantities
- To coordinate with Zone Commercial and Brand on Wholesale Customer queries regarding the operational content of the product offer.
- To work closely with the Demand Planner to monitor the progression and status of all activity relating to forthcoming new product, accessories and marketing materials offers, including Wholesale Customer specific activity.
- Ensure the sharing and reliability of information related to the clients within the organisation (Demand Planning, Physical distribution, sales, controlling)
- To ensure all quality issues reported by the customers are logged and actioned in a timely manner
- Manage any distribution restraints or critical local activities (e.g. date coding, registration requirements, separate shipments).
- Develop the collaboration with our clients (data exchanges, shared KPIs, flows optimization, cost follow-up, OSA, stock in trade, B to B portal, etc.)
Personal requirements for role
- Advanced Excel
- Experience in delivering consistently Supply Chain/ Merchandising/Customer Care, in a retail environment
- Understanding of Event planning and NPD process
- Experience and evidence of influencing cross functionally at a senior level
- Understanding of supply chain/customer care best practice
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of retail supply chain with experience of detailed product planning and order fulfilment
- A proven track record of improving supply chain operational processes
- Supplier/Franchise/Wholesale experience
- Experience in team management and development, or a demonstrable commitment to wanting to develop these skills.
Qualified to degree level or equivalent
Member of Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply
Interacts Effectively – Team Working, Senior level Influencing and Negotiating – written and verbal reasoning, leads and adds value to cross-functional projects.
Manages Complexity – Methodical approach, Analytical and Numerate dexterity, Faces up to problems and conflicts and looks for solutions.
Innovates – Seeks to improve and refine processes, fosters a climate of mutual trust that empowers people to bring daring proposals.
Demonstrates Entrepreneurship - Ownership of the plan, takes and long-term view and identifies opportunity.
Beauty the Body Shop way - attention to detail, Challenges and controls the standard of the teams work
◄ Вернуться к списку вакансий