Position: Manager, Training & Education- CeraVe/La Roche Posay
Reports to: AVP, Training & Education- CeraVe/La Roche Posay
In the Active Cosmetics Division, we make a difference to the lives of millions of consumers by improving the health and beauty of their skin, through every stage of life. Our brands (CeraVe, SkinCeuticals, La Roche Posay, Vichy and Dermablend) lead the way in skin care innovation, offering safe and effective products and services that deliver their promises. We invest heavily in research and development, and co-create our products with health professionals, scientists and the 90,000 dermatologists we serve around the world. We also design connected beauty experiences, harnessing intelligent technologies to empower people to take control of their skin health.
Our mission is to make a positive impact on people's lives. We are driven by human values of trust, respect and authenticity. Our teams work in a dynamic, supportive environment and work on meaningful projects that are changing the future of medical beauty. If you want to lead in innovation, technology and research, and you care about collaborating with passionate colleagues, serving communities and acting for the planet, please join us!
The CeraVe/La Roche Posay Medical Detailing Team Trainer is responsible for training, training tools and content development. His or her goal is constant improvement of training curriculums together with upskilling of sales and presentation skills.
This role needs to work closely with sales and marketing to constantly evolve and support the performance and sales results of the team.
- Builds the training curriculum and coordinates the execution of all required training to ensure all new employees are trained within the on-boarding period (New Hire Training and follow up)
- Develops training curriculum - expert resource to the team in the areas of pathology, product knowledge, Industry insights, FDA Monographs, clinical studies, competition OTC and prescription, selling skills, and dermatologist/HCP insights
- Leads the on-line training portal in terms of strategy, content, rewards/recognition, certification tracks, compliance
- Coordinates and communicates with the marketing and sales, R&I, scientists, dermatologists and International DMIs to adapt and/or develop training curriculum, and build the team’s expertise in dermatology knowledge and product knowledge.
- Conducts needs assessments, identifies gaps in skills or knowledge and executes training as required to improve MD team performance
- Reviews and recommends updates to current learnings and LDBA platform
- Builds and uploads content, updates user data base and log-ins, offers user support for the LDBA learning platform
- Processes all training completion records in the training database and analyzes training results and performance improvement
- Develops the train-the-trainer program and executes training sessions on the regional and national level. Helps coach develop and build dermatology sales managers to the next level as Regional Trainers
- Conducts Field Rides with DSMs and supports the RD team with everything training related
- Builds training presentations/courses and conducts training as required
- Assist in building content for medical professionals specific for the LDBA platform
- Creates mailers and memos related to trainings, learnings and LDBA platform
- Motivates team members and inspires to achieve more and do better
- Organizes trainings and NSTM
- Manages POs for the training team
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.