Job Title: Manager, eKAM
Location: 111 Town Square Place – Jersey City
Section 2: Job Summary:
This role is responsible for all digital activations that take place within a retail account. Will focus on building It Cosmetics online presence, revenue and profit through our retail partners, enforcing a consistent Omni-channel brand strategy. Responsible for the strategy, planning, and execution of online product information, digital creative assets, online advertising, and online-exclusives/Omni-promotions. This includes the planning of content calendars around each retailer’s schedule, trafficking assets, maintaining the product assortment on the retailer sites, minimizing online out-of-stocks, evaluating digital share of shelf, creating and maintaining search optimized PDPs, maintaining ratings & reviews, and evaluating performance based on ecommerce benchmarks. This role also will help oversee retailer media spend and help influence strategy alongside cross functional partners.
Strong commercial/analytical skills are essential, as this position is responsible for the forecasting and delivering of retail sales goals for high sales volume channels. The manager will work with multiple teams at both retailers and multiple teams within IT Cosmetics and the wider L’Oreal Luxe organization. As such, strong inter-personal, relationship building/management, and peer management talents are critical.
Section 3: Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of experience in sales, marketing or digital
- Must demonstrate a good understanding of digital commerce and media in the beauty industry and retail in general
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Highly commercial and analytical
-Attention to detail, customer-service orientation, and creativity in problem-solving
- Ability to forecast and deliver on sales goals
- Strong interpersonal and peer management skills
Section 4: Judgment and Decision Making:
This role will require a balance of interpersonal skills and detail orientation. This role will require constant interaction with third party sales partners on behalf of It Cosmetics. Interpersonal skills will be required to coordinate work with multiple internal sales and cross-functional departments. Detail orientation and organization will be required to maintain the quality of our products on retail partner websites. With the requirement to manage multiple retailers, this role will also require time management, and prioritization skills. It will require moderate supervision to maintain a proper corporate direction. Due to the rapidly changing and accelerating ecommerce environment, this role will require a high degree of adaptability, nimbleness and ability to pivot readily.
Section 5: Financial Scope:
Annual Budget Responsibility: significant
Annual Revenue Responsibility: significant
Section 6: Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
% of time spent.
Total should = 100%
- Interface with retailer.com partners to coordinate product and promotional based campaigns
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts between internal groups and Retailer.com partners
- Maintain the most recent products, promotions and information on retailer.com sites, removing items when they are no longer available
- Forecasting and analysis of business performance
- Strategize on content creation – specifically content to aid purchase on PDPs, content for digital media campaigns and social media campaigns
- Provide reporting on channel sales and marketing efforts, including performance and customer service survey information from partners
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.