Функция: Продажи и Развитие бизнеса
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: UK - Field Based
Страна: United Kingdom
Mobile Sales Executive - Redken - Manchester
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
What are key highlights of this role?
The Professional Products Division is universally known for exclusively supplying salons and other professional customers with the most advanced technologies in hair care, styling and colouring products. The 8 brands within this division are L’Oréal Professionnel, Mizani, Redken, Pureology, Kérastase, Shu Uemura Art of Hair, Matrix and Essie Professionnel.
As part of the Redken Products Sales Team, you will work in partnership with salon accounts to ensure the development of the salon’s business through the use and sale of highly innovative and effective products. This is more than just a sales role; it requires a solid understanding of business and provides a real opportunity to make your mark in a vibrant and exciting industry
· Win new business
· Achieve targets set by Area Manager
· Work to a structured, logical journey plan, ensuring that all existing and prospect customers are visited on a monthly basis
· Originate, agree and implement promotional and marketing activity designed to generate sales growth and meet brand objectives
· Identify opportunities for increasing business
· Actively communicate and sell technical training and events. Work with Technical Consultant
· Respond quickly and effectively to customer requests
· Network with colleagues across the Professional Products Division to share best practice
· Ensure customer files are maintained. Complete all required administration in a timely and accurate manner
· Accurately enter orders onto system
· Maintain an up to date knowledge of the market and customers to ensure effective market intelligence
· Obtain payment in line with company credit terms
What could L’Oréal offer me?