Сфера деятельности: Others
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Brussels
National Account Manager Luxe Division
- Define a retailer/client strategy aligned with the commercial direction.
- Developing, following and handling a portfolio of retailers/client accounts with respect to the division's strategy and brands' business.
- Create an annual commercial plan taking into account levers for growth in order to reach the objectives ( sell-in, sell-out, PDM) and the the profitability of the brands within the account.
-Lead or participate to annual negotiations in close collaboration with the other stockholders of the account. Establishing a partnership and strong relationships with the account.
-Establishing et implement the plan, including trade/ animation/ merchandising/ trainings. Measure the return on investment of actions and animations. Take charge of account development, with a priority on e-retail.
- Pilot the performance of the retailer account (P&L). Manage commercial agreements, contracts and invoices associated to brand. Prepare and lead the retailer's brand strategy meetings.
- Orchestrating and "coaching" all of the company's interlocutors. Exercising an authority of influence towards the field. Work closely with other account managers and sales teams. Represent the retailer/client internally and orchestrate all departments in relation with him
-Direct management of a team of Key Account Managers and one account support.
· 7 to 8 years of experience minimum including 1 successful KAM experience
· Strong sales and negotiation skills
· Industry background: ideally beauty (In Mass Market or selective) and open to any industry that deals with the on trade channel
· Knowledge/understanding of high end / premium clients and consumers
· Solid stock equations understanding
· Experience in leading a team and strong people management skills
· Experience in managing commercial contracts
· Education: Bachelor's Degree
· Mandatory languages: Dutch, French, English
· Strong leadership skills
· Ability to lead and manage organizational change
· Strategic mindset
· Hands-on / on the field approach
· Team player
· International mindset