Do you want an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Are you passionate about sales and excellent service experiences? Are you ready to challenge the status quo and think out of the box? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and dare to take responsibility? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our team.
As the Business Planner, you will be working with a team of Key Account Managers analyzing our sales plans and influence data driven decision making across our major accounts. The role reports to the Market Director, is a key partner for the country Management Committee and is working in close co-operation with our Operations team in Copenhagen.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Conducting analyzes and tracking different sales measures ongoing
- Business planning and forecasting in close collaboration with the Key Account Managers where feedback and challenging the KAMs is a natural part of your meetings
- Convey key elements of the business plan to senior management
- Responsible of a variety of sales reports
- Secure compliance with business planning good practices and contribute to process optimization.
- Responsible for sales analysis tools and the development of them
- You have a strong analytical mind-set and very good communication skills
- You have an eye for detail and a structured way of working
- You have previous work experience in sales, operations or logistics, preferably in a FMCG company
- You have a Master's degree in Business or or other relevant field
- You are skilled in using sales analysis tools and a super user in Excel
- You are fluent in Norwegian and English, both orally and in written
We are looking for our new colleague to start as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply for a job at L’Oréal no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. We believe in people and are not afraid to develop young talents into leaders. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Denmark counting for 500 employees.
Who are we?
L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents, and with its unique international portfolio of 34 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 26.9 billion euros in 2018 which corresponded to a 7,1% increase from 2017. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation.
We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. We believe in protecting our planet in order for us all to thrive, and L’Oréal’s sustainability strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” sets ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain. L’Oréal has been recognized by CDP® for our sustainability commitments and the Ethisphere Institute, for the standard of ethical business practices, a 2019 World’s Most Ethical Company®
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.