Do you want an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Are you ready to take responsibility and learn from your peers? Are you ready to challenge the status quo and think out of the box? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and dare to take responsibility? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Marketing team as the Market Brand Manager.
As Market Brand Manager, your role is to ensure the local implementation of the Brand plan and strategy, from launch plan execution to retailer differentiation and activity plan. You will be the voice of the brand in the country, key contact for the Sales team and the face of the brand in front of retailer.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Localize launch plan
- Plan and execute all launches
- Orchestration of marketing campaign at retailer level, following the Brand plan
- Promo plan at Brand level
- Ensure assortment priority at retailer level
- Cooperation with merchandising on planogramming at retailer level
- Brands performance analysis
- Pricing local adjustment (RSP / GM / SAP)
- Point of contact with Sales + trade meetings
- Manage and owns local PPP budget
- Provide local inputs (trends, competition activity, retailer inputs etc)
- Support in the PR plan execution
- You have 1-2 years of experience in a similar role in the FMCG industry
- You are fluent in Norwegian and English
- You are autonomous and can drive your own projects
- You have a hands-on and pro-active approach and wants to drive results
- You are a strong communicator as well as a proven self-starter
- You are fact based, analytical and have complex problem solving skills.
- You know how to make presentations that will involve and engage your audience.
- You thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- You are extrovert and have the ability to build connections & a network in a complex matric organization
We are looking for you to start as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Denmark counting for 500 employees.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 26.02 billion euros in 2017. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s sustainability commitment for 2020 “Sharing Beauty With All” sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.