Do you have a flair for figures and an analytical mindset? Are you looking for a steep learning curve in a dynamic and international environment? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and dare to take responsibility? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Nordic Finance team as the Sales Controller for Norway located in Oslo.
As a Sales Controller you will monitor and support the main economic activity in the division in relation to the objectives defined and to ensure control of sales in the Norwegian Consumer Product Division. The role reports to the Nordic Sales Controller for Consumer Product Division.
Your key responsibilities include:
• Work closely with the Market Director to build the “Gross to Net sales” and the local costs’ Budget and Trends for Norway
• Produce reliable and timely sales reports for Norway (distributed to both the local management and the Nordic management), challenge the underlying estimates, and support the evolutions with commentaries
• Monitor and control that the sales commitments and activities are economically and legally pertinent, and that the Group's Standards are adhered to
• Contribute to the financial goals with strategic advice pertaining to commercial activities, including the construction of Customer P&Ls and calculation of ROIs
• Solid academic background (MSc. Econ. or equivalent) – focus on finance or accounting
• Min. 2 years of experience from a controlling or similar role
• Knowledge in SAP and Excel
• Ability to build networks and facilitate communication between many stakeholders
• Attention to detail and precision, ability to plan and deliver on deadlines
• Ability to work independently and be self-driven
• Comfortable to work well under pressure and deliver results
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Fluency in English. Fluency in a Nordic language is a significant advantage.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. We believe in people and are not afraid to develop young talents into leaders. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Norway counting for 160 employees.
We are looking for the Sales Controller to start as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion or sexual orientation.
Who are we?
L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents, and has a unique international portfolio of 34 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 26.9 billion euros in 2018 corresponding to a 7,1% increase from 2017. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation.
We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. We believe in protecting our planet in order for us all to thrive, and L’Oréal’s sustainability strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” sets ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain. L’Oréal has been recognized by CDP® for our sustainability commitments and the Ethisphere Institute, for the standard of ethical business practices, a 2019 World’s Most Ethical Company®. In 2018 L’Oréal also received the 1st Prize for Europe by Equileap in gender equality.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.