L’Oréal strives to win over another one billion consumers around the world by innovating and creating products that meet the infinite diversity of our consumer’s needs, and we want you to help us reach this goal! We want to hire great people with unexpected ideas, the ability to challenge the status quo, and are ready to shape and disrupt the future of beauty. "Run it as your own business" is our mantra. Got what it takes? We are currently looking for a Retail Brand Manager in Norway.
You will manage the day-to-day marketing activities of our luxury division on some of our most dynamic brands and it is your responsibility to make a long-term local retail marketing strategy for the brands. Furthermore, it is your responsibility to map and fully understand the Consumer journey, together with driving the 360° marketing plan and strategy across our Brick & Mortar distribution. You will work hand in hand with the Brand Director, Commercial Director and the rest of the brand teams to execute outstanding marketing initiatives and drive the success of the brand on the Norwegian market.
- Drive and adapt the Regional Brand marketing strategy to maximize local relevancy
- Translate local consumer insights into marketing and selling opportunities Instore
- Define how the Consumer Journey should look like in store, optimizing all communication to create the best instore campaign materials for the Brand
- Work closely with the Sales and Visual Merchandising teams on innovation and continuous improvement of in-store consumer experience
- Define the launch and promotional calendar across our Retail Channels, working closely with Commercial Teams, Product Marketing and the Brand Lead
- Adapt plans throughout the year depending on sales performance, lately observed trends, competitor campaigns and successes
- Drive campaign performance analysis
- Drive Advertisement and Promotions, spend allocation and optimization together with the Brand leaders and Commercial Teams
- Ensure correct assortments and Planograms at Retailer Level
- Having a relevant educational background on Master level and +2 years of experience from a comparable job
- Having great communication skills and enjoy building strong relations to various stakeholders - external as well as internal
- Having an effective, structured, and hands-on approach, with close attention to details
- Fluent in Norwegian and in English
- Having strong digital marketing skills and business acumen
- Having in-depth experience leading marketing activities in your previous career
- Consumer behavior focused
- Proactive and can work independently
- Having knowledge of how to follow-up and follow-through
We are looking for our Retail Brand Manager to start on the 1st of June. The employment is fixed term until end of April 2024. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply for a job at L’Oréal no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion, or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great level of responsibility from the very start, challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of trainings and e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic and international working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals.
Who are we?
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 86K employees across 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 32 billion euros in 2021, and e-commerce growing by 26% accounting for a record high 28,9% of the Group’s sales. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship, and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation. Your job will be your own innovation playground.
What we do at L’Oréal always have a big impact. Because we sell 7 billion products per year. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the World most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. For the sixth time in a row, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in three areas: combating climate change, sustainable management of water and protecting forests, for the fourth year running. In 2021, L’Oréal was for the 4th consecutive year ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap®. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
Freedom to Go Beyond. That’s the Beauty of L’Oréal.