Do you want an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Are you ready to take responsibility and learn from your peers? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Nordic Active Cosmetics Division (ACD) team as our new Student Assistant.
As the Student Assistant your role is to support the ACD teams in daily operational tasks. The job is part-time and we estimate weekly hours to be 8 – 10 hours.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Dispatch of samples/testers to pharmacies
- Respond to e-mail inquiries from pharmacies
- Maintenance of stocks: order items, unpacking of goods, and make sure that it looks presentable at all times
- Various ad-hoc tasks such as printing of documents
- Event support such as decoration of meeting room in connection with sales meetings
- Proofreading of sales material, campaigns, brochures, etc.
- Preferably studying a Bachelor's Degree
- You are fluent in Norwegian, and have excellent communication skills in English
- You are effective, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and enjoys multi-tasking
- You are service-minded and have a positive attitude
- Comfortable with hands-on tasks and a true and pro-active team player
- You are curious, like to take initiative and ownership of own projects and are not afraid to ask questions
We are looking for our Student Assistant to start as soon as possible. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion or sexual orientation.
For any questions regarding the position, please contact: Marianne Kampli at mobile: 907 16 492.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great challenges and opportunities in the World's leading cosmetic company, a competitive salary and personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. We believe in people and are not afraid to develop young talents into leaders. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Norway counting for 160 employees.
Who are we?
L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents, and has a unique international portfolio of 34 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 26.9 billion euros in 2018 corresponding to a 7.1% increase from 2017. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation.
We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. We believe in protecting our planet in order for us all to thrive, and L’Oréal’s sustainability strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” sets ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain. L’Oréal has been recognized by CDP® for our sustainability commitments and the Ethisphere Institute, for the standard of ethical business practices, a 2019 World’s Most Ethical Company®. In 2018 L’Oréal also received the 1st Prize for Europe by Equileap in gender equality.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.