Do you wish to work for the market leader in the world’s largest beauty company? Do you dream about an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Are you ready to take responsibility and learn from your peers? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Nordic Marketing team as the Nordic Digital Marketing Graduate in our Consumer Products Division (CPD).
As the Nordic Digital Marketing Graduate, your role is to assist the Nordic Digital Manager. The role reports to the Nordic Digital Manager. You will work in a team of 9 people working with everything from coloration, skincare, hair care, makeup and working with the digital team.
Your key job accountabilities:
• Coordinating product pack shots
• Coordinate and produce product descriptions
• Insert data into CMS
• Assisting with e-Commerce tasks
• Product ordering (Coordinating the shipment of Products to agency for L’Oréal Paris Beauty Board)
• Assist the marketing team in key product launches
• PR and influencer planning together with PR team and Digital Manager
• You have graduated no longer than a year ago (it is actually compulsory) from your Master’s degree
• You are analytically sharp, intuitive and a creative problem solver with an open mindset
• You take ownership in projects and are equally motivated by working independently and in teams
• You have excellent communication skills and are fluent in one Nordic Language and English
• You are not scared of administrative task
We are looking for our Nordic Digital Marketing Graduate to start as soon as possible. The employment is fixed term for 6 months with the possibility of extension. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts more than 900 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Denmark counting for more than 400.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 25.8 billion euros in 2016. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s sustainability commitment for 2020 “Sharing Beauty With All” sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.