Do you want to work for a listed company that is heavily investing in ecommerce? Are you interested in sales and excellent service experiences? Do you have a flair for technology and an analytical mindset? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Commercial team as the Nordic Ecommerce Manager.
As the Nordic Ecommerce Manager, your role is to build, manage and develop the Professional Product Division’s (PPD) Nordic ecommerce business (direct and through 3rd party) in order to achieve the targeted sales revenue, while increasing the brands’ online presence. The role reports to the Nordic Commercial Director.
Your key job accountabilities:
• Define and implement go-to-market ecommerce strategy together with cross-functional teams
• Work with country teams to set KPI's and goals to achieve for top Nordic ecommerce partners
• Coordinate the joint business plan across the Nordics, sharing best practices across accounts and ensuring learnings are embedded in all teams
• Identify new trends and opportunities for ecommerce growth, and animate the PPD Nordic ecommerce 'tribe' to further explore and implement those opportunities
• Lead the growth on our B2B ecommerce platform, targeting new customers and increasing the commercial impact of the channel.
• You have deep experience on ecommerce, ideally from direct involvement in international ecommerce platforms or from working as an EKAM with major ecommerce customers
• You are result-orientated and goal-driven, with a lot of curiosity and a mindset seeking continuous improvement and optimization
• You have strong technical expertise with detailed understanding of technologies in platforms, online marketing vehicles, data management and general technical project management
• You are a natural communicator, who enjoys engaging a community around digital upskilling. Simplifying complex topics and making them accessible for staff and customers is natural for you.
• You have previous experience as a leader as you will have indirect responsibility for all EKAM's and Online Brand Managers in PPD Nordics
• You are fluent in English and preferably a Nordic language.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and counting for 500 employees.
We are looking for the Nordic Ecommerce Manager to start 1st of May. The employment is permanent. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion or sexual orientation.
Who are we?
L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents, and has a unique international portfolio of 34 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 26.9 billion euros in 2018 corresponding to a 7,1% increase from 2017. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation.
We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. We believe in protecting our planet in order for us all to thrive, and L’Oréal’s sustainability strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” sets ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain. L’Oréal has been recognized by CDP® for our sustainability commitments and the Ethisphere Institute, for the standard of ethical business practices, a 2019 World’s Most Ethical Company®. In 2018 L’Oréal also received the 1st Prize for Europe by Equileap in gender equality.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.