Do you want to work for the market leader in an international and dynamic working environment? Are you ready to take responsibility and learn from your peers? Do you have a flair for figures and an analytical mindset? Then you might be just the one we are looking for to strengthen our team as the Commercial Controller.
We are looking for a Commercial Controller, who will act as a Business Partner for our Commercial Team. You will develop new financial processes and optimize current financial processes, with the aim of simplification and delivering quality results. This position is right for you if you thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, mastering both the financial and business oriented aspects aspiring to add value to the organization as a true business partner. Proactive collaboration with the local multifunctional team and the Nordic Finance Hub will be a key enabler of success in this role which reports to the Nordic Commercial Controller.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Co-pilot the Gross Margin delivery of the business unit
- Challenge & improve overall effectiveness of the business
- Perform return on investment analysis with focus on business performance improvement
- Optimize budget and forecasting processes
- Follow the financial performance of various business activities and identify potential savings
- On the basis of your financial analysis make recommendations to Management
- Lead monthly closing and management reporting activities
- You hold a relevant master degree within finance, business or auditing
- You have solid and relevant experience from similar positions in controlling and/or finance
- You thrive within a fast paced and dynamic working environment
- You act as a Business Partner and is brave enough to challenge the business
- You are confident with financial IT tools, including excel
- You are fluent in English and Swedish
We are looking for our new Commercial Controller to start as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply for a job at L’Oréal no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. We believe in people and are not afraid to develop young talents into leaders. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Denmark counting for 500 employees.
Who are we?
L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents, and with its unique international portfolio of 34 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 26.9 billion euros in 2018 which corresponded to a 7,1% increase from 2017. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation.
We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. We believe in protecting our planet in order for us all to thrive, and L’Oréal’s sustainability strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” sets ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain. L’Oréal has been recognized by CDP® for our sustainability commitments and the Ethisphere Institute, for the standard of ethical business practices, a 2019 World’s Most Ethical Company®
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.