Do you want to work for the market leader in an international and dynamic working environment? Are you ready to take responsibility and learn from your peers? Do you have a flair for figures and an analytical mindset? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Business Analyst team as the Junior Business Analyst.
As the Junior Business Analyst, your role is primarily to provide marketing, sales and controlling with different report types and analyzes, which are used in order to facilitate qualified decision-making. The role reports to the Manager of the Business Analyst Team.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Provide visibility on a daily basis on the turnover achievement versus the target for the month to sales directors, KAM’s, Controlling and the General Manager
- Collect and shape information received from our customers to produce relevant periodic analysis on sell-in, sell-out and stock in trade
- Work closely with the sales director and the KAM’s to gather and share commentaries on the performance of the market and the business
- Daily support to the sales director(s) including requests for ad-hoc reporting and setting up of working excel files
- Be one of the key users for our BI and turnover construction tool
- You have recently finished a bachelors or masters degree
- You have a strong analytical mind-set and like processing data
- You are an experienced user of Microsoft Office and super user in Excel
- Familiar with ERP systems – preferably SAP
- You are service minded and enjoy providing support to your team
- You are structured and organized and have very good communication skills
- You are fluent in English, both orally and written
We are looking for our Jr. Business Analyst to start as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply for a job at L’Oréal no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. We believe in people and are not afraid to develop young talents into leaders. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Norway counting for 110 employees.
Who are we?
L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents, and with its unique international portfolio of 34 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 26.9 billion euros in 2018 which corresponded to a 7,1% increase from 2017. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation.
We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. We believe in protecting our planet in order for us all to thrive, and L’Oréal’s sustainability strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” sets ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain. L’Oréal has been recognized by CDP® for our sustainability commitments and the Ethisphere Institute, for the standard of ethical business practices, a 2019 World’s Most Ethical Company®
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.