Do you dream about an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Do you wish to work for a listed company that highlights its ethical? Are you ready to challenge the status quo and think out of the box? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Customer Care team as the Customer Care Coordinator.
As a Customer Care Coordinator, your role is to manage the order-to-cash process for assigned customers in the Norwegian Market. You are coordinating all the activities from the order collection to the customer invoicing taking into consideration customer specific needs and ensuring that the communication flows are well established externally and internally.
Your key job accountabilities
- Overall responsibility of customer service for assigned customers
- Managing the customer relationship in a proactive way
- Order processing and invoicing
- Managing customer claim and credit note process
- Internal and external communication about customer specific issues
- Customer specific reporting and other tasks
- Build and ensure structural communication and collaboration within logistics, sales and other internal stakeholders
- Propose and implement actions to improve the service provided to the customers and efficiency of work within the customer service
If you are interested in the opportunity to work in an international environment and motivated by the opportunity to develop your technical and interpersonal skills, then you are the perfect match to this position and our team.
To be successful in this position, you:
- Customer and service minded
- Have the ability to plan and prioritize own work efficiently taking into account deadlines and service standards
- Understand Supply Chain processes and specifically the order to cash process
- Have experience from working proactively, using own initiative and results orientated focus on outcomes and drive actions
- Are good in building good relationships and work efficiently with customers and internal contacts
- Are a team player approach to work
- Have strong communication skills
- SAP skills are highly appreciated
- Are fluent in Norwegian and English.
We are looking for the perfect candidate to start as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts more than 900 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and counting for more than 400 employees.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 25.8 billion euros in 2016. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal employees 89.300 people and is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s is committed to sustainable development, though our strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” which sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.